᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ᯽

"This party shit, wish we could dip," Newt whispered

"We're here for Heather, remember?" Thomas asked.

The loud music was already coming from the house, it was a big house. Newt was in the house a few years ago, when he and Thomas had to make a project with Gally. The boy had weird eyebrows and was actually likeable, even his stepbrother, Siggy was really nice.

Newt scoffed. He was only there to be with Thomas, but the brunet was obviously not noticing that. Thomas locked his jeep and waited for Newt to reach him at the door, the limp making it way slower. He groaned a little bit.

"Is everything okay?" the brunet asked.

The blonde glared at him when he reached the door. He didn't say anything, Thomas got it. He gave him an apology smile, sighing. Newt just couldn't be mad at him, he just smiled back.

Thomas looked at the door before opening it, revealing students dancing, getting drunk or even making out in the corner. The blonde pulled his hand into his yellow hoodie, covering them up, so they wouldn't touch any sweaty people.

"Hey, Tom Tom!"

Minho went over to the door, leaning against the frame. Aris was right beside him, clinging onto his arm, fiddling with his fingers. Newt gave him a quick nod and went in, followed by Thomas.

"Newt, you gotta try the tea in here, it's-"

"I won't drink, not here and definitely not when Tommy will get drunk as well and I know he will," Newt answered.

"Oh... Okay, so Aris and I gonna have some fun, you go too," Minho said, about to go.

"Wait Min Min! Where's Heather?" Thomas asked.

Minho stopped. He looked down at the floor for a moment before looking up at Thomas. He didn't know if he should explain it to him, tell him that Heather was in the moment making out with Ben.

"Uh... She's... She's-"

"Fuckin' hell, just say it, you dumbass."

"You'll find her on your own, we gotta go," Minho yelled, the music came too loud.

He grabbed Aris' hand and left the two boys standing there. The music was going louder and louder, Newt had to hold his ears, he didn't like it too loud, memories of the night before the accident would always creep into his mind.

"Tommy, can we go somewhere else? Out, the balcony?" Newt asked.

Thomas was frustrated. He didn't knew what Minho wanted to say, if he lied to him or just didn't wanted Thomas to know something. He didn't know why Minho even began stammering over his words.

"I have to find Heather," Thomas said.

He was about to go, but Newt took all the courage to grab his arm and pull him over to the corner of the big room. Thomas looked worried at Newt, chewing the inside of his cheek.