᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ᯽

"Hey, Min

"Hey, Min... Can I come in?"

Newt was standing in front of Minho's garage, where he lived since he bought his car. Newt had cried the whole day long, he was outside, for a while even in the library. He couldn't be home, knowing that Thomas was there.

"Uh... Yeah! Just wait a sec!" Minho yelled.

Newt waited. He heard muffled voices and some groans when a loud thud came from the garage. Newt frowned and cringed at the thought of Aris and Minho doing some things in there.

"Come in," he heard Aris say.

Newt carefully lifted up the door and went in. The bed was messily made, Aris was laying there with Minho right underneath him. The blonde huffed and sat down on the old red couch.

"You were fucking," he said quietly.

"N-no," Minho tried not to stutter.

"I read your messages, I have to tell you something," Newt explained.

Minho sat up, making Aris groan and sit on his lap with shaking legs. Newt bit his lip nervously and blushed while Minho caressed Aris' butt.

"Go on then."

Newt brushed some hair out of his face and began talking. His hands shaking while trying to speak properly.

"Thomas... He got drunk... At first I didn't know why he made himself so drunk, but then you texted me and I think he saw Ben and Heather... Doing stuff... I brought him home... He kissed me at the door," Newt explained, his eyes welling up in tears.

There was a long moment of silence. Aris would let out small sighs and would cuddle closer to Minho, while he was looking down at the bedsheets. Newt let out a shaky breath and pressed his lips together, trying not to break apart in front of his best friend.

"Damn..." he whispered.

Aris slapped the back of Minho's head and pushed his shoulder slightly. Minho got the hint and gave him a quick kiss as an apology.

"I'm sorry, Newt... I know how much you love him... I saw Heather and Ben making out, but I couldn't tell Thomas about it, he's just so... So blind," Minho said.

"Does he remember any of the night?" Aris asked.

"N-no, he began calling me Heather and... kissing me... I just... It hurts," Newt whispered.

Minho sighed. He began nibbling on Aris' neck, kissing him as if Newt couldn't see them. Aris moaned loudly and shifted on Minho's lap.

"I can see you guys," Newt warned.

Minho looked up from Aris' neck and looked at Newt. He grinned at him and stood up with Aris in his arms. He walked towards his red car and opened the door.