Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."

Autumn's POV

The lights turn on in the room and the whole floor is scattered with different shades of rose petals and kneeling in front of me is Damien with a ring in his fingers looking at me with a big smile. 

"I wanted to do this in a more traditional way. So i asked the girls to help me and they gladly did. I ask myself everyday what right thing did i do to deserve someone like you. I wake up and your beautiful face is what i see the first thing, when i fall asleep it's the last thing i see. I want that, I want that so bad that it actually hurts to want something like that so bad." he takes a deep breath and continues. 

"You accepted me the way i am, all of my sins, all of my flaws. You've seen me at my worst yet you still stayed and i love you so much for that. You've sacrificed so much to be with me, to keep me happy and you have no idea how much i feel when you told me that you were having my baby. I never felt so ecstatic, excited and scared at the same time. You complement me in each and every way and yet you're the complete opposite of me. Before you came to my life, i was a lonely, serious, vengeful alpha. When i first saw your beautiful jade eyes, it was like the dark clouds that formed a permanent resident over me lifted and all i saw was sunshine. You lit up my world without even knowing and ever since i met you, a smile has permanently placed itself on my face." 

"Autumn Sanders, Will you please spend the rest of your life with me? Will you please be mine forever?"  he says. 

Tears streamed down my face and a big smile brakes over my face. I nodded vigorously and he slips the ring with the first ring he gave me with the promise ring. My finger literally has three rings now. He takes  me to his arms and spins us around. 

"I love you so much." he says as he places me on the ground and molds his lips to mine. We both smile in the kiss and just stared at each others eyes. Suddenly the door busts open and our whole family come running in. The women are crying while the men only have mist in their eyes. 

"FINALLY!" our moms screamed as they ran towards us, hugging us both fiercely. 

"GROUP HUG!" somebody screams in the room and we were all tackled into a hug, I look at Damien to see him already staring at me with so much love in his eyes. He winks at me and I smile back at him.