Chapter 16: "Greek God."

Autumn's POV

After our morning uhm i don't know just morning, i finish eating and get ready for the surprise damien said. I walk to my room and change clothes, i put on blue skinny jeans, a loose light pink floral tank top and white converse. I put my hair out of the bun and its a bit frizzy so i brush and put it in a half ponytail, I curl my hair a bit and put on light make up. As for accessories i put on a watch and just my pendant. I grab my phone and send a quick text to katie for rain check and she replies an ok immediately. I put my phone in my jean pocket and head downstairs. I walk downstairs to look for damien when i see him outside with my brothers and father,talking. I decide to walk to the kitchen and drink water first before going out to going them. After drinking i find my mom in the living room reading, i decide not to bother and give her a peck on the cheek and say goodbye. I dont wait for a reply so i walk out and head towards my family and mate.

I walk to them and damien pulls me to his side and wraps an arm to my waist. He kisses me on the forehead. 

"You look beautiful." he whispers to my ear and i shiver. 

"Thanks, you look good too." i say after scanning his attire which composes of black jeans,grey v-neck that hugs his figure (which i like very much) and boots. 

"Thank you baby." he says giving me kiss on the cheek for appreciation.

"I mean it damien." my father says looking at damien in the eye and his face is serious but so are my brothers.

"I understand sir." he says looking at my father in the eye too. 

"Bye honey." my father says turning to me and kisses me on the forehead. I smile at him in response, He walks to the house my brothers in suit but not before giving me a peck on the cheek and a 'goodbye'.

"Lets go." damien says pulling me by the hand so i walk behind him. 

We walk deeper in the forest but i know we are still in my packs territory. After a few more minutes of walking, he suddenly stops, lets go of my hand and walk behind me. I was about to turn around when he gripped my shoulders to stop, his hands leave my shoulders then i feel my eyes getting covered by a handkerchief. I panic a little cause my eyes are covered and what is happening?

"Do you trust me?" damien whispers in my ear in which makes me shiver in delight. I nod not finding any words to say.

"Ok then, lets go." he says then we start walking again, he guide's me in where we are going and after a few more minutes of walking we stop. He walks behind me and removes the handkerchief. I blink slowly and when i can see clearly we are in a clearing that is full of flowers that have different colors. 

"Oh my ghad!" i say with a gasp. It is surrounded by trees and the flowers are captivating. 

"Lets go." he says leading us to a spot where a blanket is and a picnic basket. 

We sit down and i continue to look around, amazed on how he found this place. While i look around more he brings food out on the basket. I look at the food and it is a lot. Sandwiches,pasta,chips,drinks,salad,burger,pizza. Wow! oh my ghad! and chocolate cake.

"Lets eat." he says handing me a plate and a fork. I take some carbonara with pizza and water. We began to eat and i hum in the deliciousness of the food.

"Where did you find this place? it is so beautiful." i ask him.

"Not as beautiful as you but i found it when i was running in my wolf form and instantly thought it was beautiful and that i should bring you here one day." he explains and i melt in his words so i give him a kiss of appreciation. I pull back and he gives me a smile which i instantly smiled back.