Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."

Autumn's POV

Another month has past and i finally got the hang of being a Luna, i mean its still confusing sometimes but i'm a fast learner and i like a challenge. I visited the day-care daily and cooked for the pack, almost everyday. but I'm not complaining i love cooking and the omegas and i have bonded a lot and i've met some really cool people. Everything was fine no in fact everything was great so that's why i always look over my shoulder because you never know when a storm is just suddenly going to hit. Your happy today tomorrow your not. I was always on alert and when damien noticed that i was tense most of the time, he confronted me about it and told me that i was being silly and everything was fine that i don't need to worry. I wasn't convinced much but i relaxed myself for him because when he saw my discomfort he immediately found a way to make me more relax and less worried. 

Speaking of damien while our morning were filled with love and what not all those rainbows and unicorns and shit, our nights were filled with passion, hot, sweating passion. (sorry had to say it). But (yes there is a but) there was that one day that changed everything. 

~.~

I woke up with a cold side next to me and knew damien had already left for pack duties, I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when i found a note in my nightstand. 

Good morning Beautiful!

I'm deeply sorry for not being able to see your lovely face smiling at me first thing in the morning, i was really looking forward to that. I had an early morning meeting with the elders and some pack members.

 I will be back for lunch though my beauty, i shall taste the delicious food you will make. 

Ti'll then. 

Your Mate. 

I grinned from ear to ear after reading that, Gosh! I'm such a girl wait i am a girl. I have my rights to smile like an idiot after reading that cheesy yet sweet note. Note it's cheesy but sweet those are the good kinds. I slipped off the comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom for a shower. After showering, i wrapped a towel around my body when i'm suddenly hit with a head ache,i stumbled and sat on the toilet. I waited for it to pass and when i was feeling fine, i stood up to dress. 

While picking what i'm suppose to wear, i contemplated on the fact that i've been having this headaches frequently but i just shrugged the thought away cause maybe it was nothing. I picked black silk panties and matching lace brassiere (hahaha so Fancy! I'm so fancy you already know, i'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo). I then dressed in loose violet shirt that has a owl design on the front, black jeans and white converse shoes. I blow dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail, not like Ariana Grande high ponytail, just mildly high enough. I put on light make up, just a thin layer of mascara, strawberry lip gloss, a bit of blush and i guess that's it. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and plug in headphones, I listened to the up-beat song of Ariana Grande's BreakFree. 

"If you want it, take it

I should've said it before

Tried to hide it, fake it

I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive

Never by the hands of a broken heart

Don't wanna hear you lie tonight

Now that I've become who I really are" I belt out the song lyrics while walking out the door. 

Chorus: 

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya

I'm stronger than I've been before

This is the part when I break free

'Cause I can't resist it no more [2x]" i sang while walking in the hallway while swaying my hips from side to side. 

You were better, deeper

I was under your spell

Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe

On the highway to hell, yeah

I only wanna die alive

Never by the hands of a broken heart

Don't wanna hear you lie tonight

Now that I've become who I really are" i sang loudly stopping on top of the stairs and dancing. 

Chorus: 

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya

I'm stronger than I've been before

This is the part when I break free

'Cause I can't resist it no more [2x]" I sang then walked down the stairs wlowly still dancing. 

"No more, baby, ooh

Thought on your body

I came alive

It was lethal

It was fatal

In my dreams it felt so right

But I woke up every time

Oh, baby" i stop mid step and danced while still singing. 

Chorus:

"This is the part when i say i don't want ya

I'm stronger than I've been before

This is the part when I break free

'Cause I can't resist it no more[2x]" I belted out then when just two steps down left i jumped and landed on the floor with my eyes closed. 

Then suddenly i felt pairs, yes pairs, of eyes watching. So i slowly opened my eyes and saw almost the entire pack including my friends watching me with amusement. Then suddenly one laughed and all joined, i blushed and pulled out my headphones. I didn't realize they were there, i was too deep into my own world to notice. When they were done laughing for maybe about 30 more minutes, i looked at them jokingly stern and they stopped the smile that was forming in their lips. 

"Nobody so that, noooobody. Okay?" i told them 'sternly' pointing my finger at them. They nodded with amusement in there eyes and still fighting a smile. 

"I mean it, if you as much utter a word, i won't cook breakfast,lunch and dinner for a week." i told them and they all nodded eagerly especially the guys. I laughed a bit then proceeded in the kitchen to cook. 

I walked away from them still blushing and thought to myself. 

Soooooooooooooo Embarassing.