Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."

Autumn's POV

"What?" i snapped at him then stood up just in front of him with my hands on my hips and my eyes narrow at him. 

"I said no." he explains as if his talking to a five year old. 

"is this going to happen often?" i say throwing my hands in the air. 

"What?'

"This, Us fighting about something i want and you always say no." i tell him motioning my hand to make a point. 

"I didn't object to you for two days and an hour ago." he says with a smirk and wink. He crosses his arms still smirking looking at me. I blush at what he just said and glare at him which he only laughs at. 

"It is not the time." i fume out to him but he just laughs. 

"When is it later?" he says again with a wink. I glare at him and shook my head. 

"Can you... just not?" i say cause i can feel his lust and need to our  mate link. 

He smirks and notices my relaxed figure and pulls me to his lap, i snuggle to his chest and took a deep breath of his scent. We stayed in that position until the girls came. 

"Hey Autumn! Hello Alpha!" they all said simultaneously and bowed there heads in respect. Damien just nodded at them but still played with my hair, i smiled warmly at them and they gave me one back. 

They all sat down in front of us then smirked and wiggled there eyebrows at me. 

"What?" i asked confused at there knowing expressions. 

"How are you luuuuna?" casey said dragging the 'u'. 

"uhm, okay?" i said sounding it like a question. Damien chuckled behind me but i just ignored him. 

"well, ladies i have to leave." damien says and pulling e off his lap and settling me to the couch which he was just sitting on. 

"Be Good." he says while crouching in front of me and i just gave him a smile which he returns. 

He gives me a kiss on the forehead, to my cheeks, to my nose, then to my lips before leaving and giving me a wink which manages to make me blush. I look back to the girls and see them wiggling there eyebrows at me and a smirk on their faces. 

"Why don't we take this to my room?" casey says and the girls agreed before i even have to move i find myself being dragged by them. 

"Hey." i whined at them when they sat me,forcefully, on a computer spinning chair and they surrounded me. 

"sooooo..." elena drags and i raise my eyebrow at you. 

"How was he?" ren asks bluntly and realization dawns on me just a few seconds after she said that. I blushed deep red and the girls laugh at me. I bury my face into my hands and will myself not to blush. 

"So, what?" casey asks this time. 

"uhm..." is the only response i managed to make. 

"Come one, tell us we won't judge, much." alex says giving me a wink and i blush again. 

"He was-" i start to say but got cut off by the girls. 

"Good" alex says

"Best" casey says

"Better than any" ren says

"The best you've ever had." elena says.

"All of the above and his the only one i've had and i like it that way." i tell them and they start to giggle like high school girls looking at each other.