Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."

Autumn's POV

I woke up with my head pounding and a warm body is wrapped tight around me, i knew from the sparks that it was damien. I slowly opened my eyes but was blinded by the sunlight emitting from the open curtained window.

Damn You Sun!

I groan and bury my face at my pillow, an arm that was in my waist pulled towards a hard body, my back was against his front. Damien buried his face in my hair and breathed in deeply of my scent.

"Good Morning, love." he whispers in my ear and his hot breath send shivers down my spine.

"Morning." i whispered back and turn around to face him then snuggle my face to his chest. His arms tighten around me and we just layed there basking into each others warmed, enjoying the moment. But of course we are leaders of a pack eventually we had to get up and do our chores. 

We showered together and that even took us 2 hours to finish cause damien can't take his hands or lips of me, i the same. I dressed in red skinny jeans, a loose white v-neck shirt, elbow length jean jacket adn white converse. I put on light make up, dried my hair and put it on a ponytail. Why am i dressed up you may ask? That is because i am going to the pack day care today. I am going to take care of little pups. I am so excited, i just love babies so much. 

"If you love babies so much, why don't we make some right now." damien whispers in my ear making me jump back onto him in surprise. Damn! i didn't even notice he was there. I spin around to face him and when i did i was faced by him laughing at me. 

"Haha. laugh it up, maybe you like sleeping on the couch tonight" i tell him with a smirk when he straightens up immediately. 

"But babe..." he whined, yes the big bad alpha whined at his mate. 

"Stop laughing cause he have things to do, so lets go." i tell him grab his hand and we walk downstairs to eat but before we go i grabbed my phone on the bedside table and put in my pocket. We went to the kitchen and i sat at the stool by the bar while damien cooked. 

"You know, i could've done that right." i told him when he came over to where i was sitting and placed a bowl of coco puffs in front of me and settled himself in my sit and i'm in his lap. 

"I know but i like taking care of you." he says then kissing my forehead, i sigh in delight of how sweet my mate is.

We sat there eating breakfast, well i was feeding him cause when i was about to eat he kept stealing my food so i just you know. He went to train and i went with casey to the pack day care. We walked and talked for about 15 minutes and when we arrived we walked inside and to a room with a blue door that has rainbow and all that wonderful colorful designs. 

I was grinning from ear to ear when all the children saw us then they immediately ran towards us, Stephen (the guard that damien assigned for me) and another two dudes who also are Mark and Sean. They were cool guys, mated and happy to be my guard. We get along pretty well especially when they have the same charisma of craziness as the girls but also alert and ready to fight any moment. 

A girl with brown hair and blue eyes sat on my lap when i sat down at the chair in front of the classroom like room but it was more homey,she had pigtails on and her smile was so beautiful and she had dimples. Awwww... 

"Hello, Luna." she said in her little cute voice.

"Hello." i told her with a smile on my face. 

"Hello also to everyone." i then said after responding to her and looked at everyone in the room. The room had soft blue walls that kind of suddenly transforms to soft pink when it was in the third and fourth wall, it was nice worked well. Everything was organized and it looked like any other day cares.

"Hello, Luna" they all chorused and i giggled at the fact it was like they rehearsed it. 

"Ok, everyone, why don't we introduce ourselves one by one to luna snow ok?" maria said to the children and they all nodded excitedly. 

(Info Alert: Maria is the packs day care caretaker/teacher,along side with casey and other women in the pack. She was in her 40's and has 3 children with her mate, Mikky who was a pack warrior.)  

"Ok, everybody line up please." maria said and the children lined up almost immediately. 

"Hello Luna, im ronnie." the girl that was in my lap said, she was the first in line 

"Hello Luna, im kate." the second girl in the line said. Kate was a cute little thing with blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. 

"Hello, Darling." i said to her with a big smile on my face and she hugged me and then went to play. 

After everybody introduced themselves, the kids played and i played with them. Then it was time for recess and we ate. Some of the children even tried to feed me but it just ended up me feeding them. Awww... They were so full of smiles and they even laughed at my funny (yet corny, said by casey) jokes. When it was nap time, i decided to read them a story, the story of beauty and the beast. After getting them to sleep we snuck out the room and into the hallway where it had chairs. We sat down and talked. 

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that the beast in beauty in the beast kinda looks like a werewolf." i told them, yes that was our topic.

"No, it was just coincidence that it happened." casey said throwing her hands in the air cause that's what we've been talking about for i don't know an hour, im curios so what? Sue Me, if i find this weird. Maybe i'm weird. Hehehe, i think we already established that. 

"Yeah, but.." i said but cut off when maria and casey groaned in unison. I was annoying them and it was fun. 

"Isn't it weird that belle was the only person that could break the curse and belle was the only one that the beast actually tolerated and like. Think about it, he looked like somewhat a werewolf and belle was the only one to break the curse, meaning she was his mate and when she's around his somewhat normal.hmm? coincidence i think not." i explained to them and they looked at me like i just told them i have a face behind my face. What? ok never mind that thought.

"Ok, then explain i don't know snow white." casey said in her tired voice.

"Hello, the dwarfs and right now they are known to be magical." i told her with a smug smile.

"Cinderella." maria said equally as the tired voice of casey. 

"The Fairy God Mother, hello, fairies." i told her. They took turns in asking me

"Aladdin."

"Genies are wildly popular right now."

"Sleeping Beauty."

"Witches and you know how that works."

"Little Mermaid." 

"Mermaids, duh. Werewolves right now have mermaid mates." 

"Ok, uhm Peter Pan." casey says.

"Pixies and peter was just a dude who was hign on something and wendy was his dudette."

Their jaw dropped after i explained that and looked at me like i lost my mind.

"What?" i dare to ask.

"What the heck is a dudette? And dude childhood ruined." casey says. I grin at her as an apology.

"A dudette is a female dude, so when girls are called 'dude' they are suppose to be called dudette." i explained with a big proud smile on my face. 

"How about you know, bro?" maria asks intrigued by what i'm about to answer.

"Brah." i answered and again they looked at me like i have lost my mind.

"Bra?" casey asks.

"Not bra, bra. Brah with an h." i explained to her.

"Okay." she says slowly but still looking at me like i have lost my mind. 

"Anymore?" i ask them.

"None." "No, nothing." they said and we just continued talking but was stopped when the doors opened and came in with all his glory, my mate.