Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"

Autumn's POV

"LET IT GO, LET IT GO. CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE. LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOO. TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOORS AND HERE-" i scream at the top of my lungs but was cut off by Damien's hand in my mouth. 

"Please Stop. I can't take it anymore, please stop." he pleaded. I licked his palm but he didn't pull back. 

"Let go." i said but came out muffled because of his hand. 

"No, promise me you'll stop." he says and i nod. 

"Promise?" he asks again looking at me skeptically. 

"Yes, i promise." i said. 

"Okay." he says then pulls his hand away and drove the car with both hands. 

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD, A WHOLE FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEW. NO ONE TO TELL US 'NO' OR WHERE TO GO, OR SAY WE'RE ONLY DREAMING. A WHOLE NEW WORLD-" i screamed to the world but got cut off again by Damiens hand. 

"EVER JUST THE SAME, EVER THE SURPRISE. EVER AS BEFORE, EVER JUST AS SURE. AS THE SUN WILL RISE. TALE AS OLD AS TIME. TUNE AS OLD AS TIME, SONG AS OLD AS RIME.BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" i continued to scream sing in his hand. He took his hand off and groaned in pain. 

"You promised, you would stop." he said.

"I did. I promised to stop singing let it go, so i'm not." i informed him. He frowns and looks over at me and sighs. 

"Please, promise to stop singing, all together. No more Disney Songs." he says. 

"But-" i start to protest but cut off myself cause by the look he's giving me, i won't win this argument. 

"Fine." i said with a defeated sigh. 

"Thank You." he says smiling lightly. 

"Your no fun." i tease him and poke my tongue out. 

"Yeah,Yeah." he says waving my 'insult' off. 

The silence was deafening i need something to entertain me. I am so bored. I played with the apps on my phone and still bored. I tried to sleep but my dress won't let me. I tried to eat but i'm just not hungry. I need to not be BORED! 

"Hey Damien?" 

"hmmm..." 

"How many more hours ti'll we get there?"

"Just another 3 hours, baby." he says. 

"Oh, okay." i answered. 

After a few seconds, i couldn't take it anymore. 

"Hey Damien?"

"hmmm..."

"knock, knock"

"who's there?"

"old lady."

"Old Lady Who?"

"I didn't know you could yodel." i said and laughed at loud at my joke, i look at damiens face to see confusion then after a few moments realization caught up to him. He too laughed a bit then our laughter quickly died down. 

"Okay, me next." he says.

"Okay." i said to him. 

"knock, knock."

"who's there?"

"Riverboat."

"Riverboat who?"

"Riverboat young when i first saw you.." he sang then laughed at his joke, i giggled at his amused expression. 

"Okay, okay stop. That was so corny." i tell him when he continued singing. 

"Corny, May i say my lady that you are the corny one." he said after gasping dramatically with his hand in his chest. 

"Babe, we all know that you are the corny one so don't try denying it." i tell him cheekily. He gasps and gives me a mocking glare. 

"I'm ignoring you." he says as he continues not to look at me, i look at him and laugh. I 'ignore' him too. I held in the giggles building up in my body. 

"I said, i'm ignoring you." i hear him say. 

"STOP IGNORING ME WHEN I'M IGNORING YOU." he says giving me a little shake

and the laughter i have held in, blurted out. 

We laugh and i can feel tears stream down my face from too much laughing. 

"You're such a weirdo." i tell him after we calmed down. 

"But i'm you weirdo." he says giving me a boyish smile and lifting my hand that was still entwined with his to his lips and gives it a kiss. I squeeze his hand lightly, a silent 'i love you'. 

"Yes, you are my weirdo." i respond.