Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."

Autumn's POV

I woke up in my bed with a strong arm wrapped at my waist and my head is in a chest. I lift my head up to look at damien and just stare at him. He looks so innocent, not like the scary alpha people seem to see in him. After a few more seconds of staring at him, he doesn't seem to wake up so i try to pry off his arm. Key Word Try, the damn thing wont come off and every time i move to remove it, he just pulls me tighter. After a few wiggle, i finally slip out and i sigh in relief then i panicked when i heard Damien growl when his arms searched for me, i grab my pillow and cautiously hand it to him which makes him hug it tight and return sleeping peacefully. I slip out of bed then i finally realize i'm only in a large blue shirt that smells heavily of damien and i like it. I walk to my bathroom and shower, after showering i think about what to wear when i realized i or i don't know we (me and damien)  don't have anything planned so i just dress in jean shorts and a white v-neck shirt then blow drying my hair before putting it in a messy bun and wear my black flip flops. 

I check on damien and see he's still asleep, i find my phone and find it in my vanity table then decided to put on just chap stick so my lips wont dry in this summer heat. I look at my phone for messages and see i got  a message from katie asking if i wanted to hang out with her, i check the time of the message and see just a few minutes a go, i check the time and see its 10 in the morning. I text katie back an ok and i check on damien again to see if he's still asleep and see he is and walk out the room quietly. i walk downstairs to see my brothers in the kitchen looking for something to eat, well alec is while trevor and justin are just in sitting groaning in hunger. I sit next to them and look at them. 

"Would you guys stop groaning?!? cant you see i am trying to find something to eat here." alec says looking over his shoulder and when he meets my eye, his face lits up. I look at him questioningly when he walks towards me with an innocent smile on his face. 

Innocent my ass. he's not even a virgin anymore, ok wow! tmi there autumn. 

Did i just talk to myself? i groan in my head for my own weirdness. I snap out of my own world when i feel a bit painful slap in my cheek. I grab at my cheek in a bit of pain and see alec looking at me in innocence. I glare at him. Hard and Mean. He sees my glare and step back a little and gulp loudly. I was about to speak when a loud, menacing growl interrupts me and break my glare to alec, we all look at the kitchen doorway and see damien with his fist tight in lock in his sides, he's shaking, his eyes are pure black which means his wolf is now present and his power is strong, like really strong. I glance at my brothers and see them fighting with there wolf too. I sigh and decide to walk towards damien and i look into his eyes and its fixed in alec with a glare, now i know why he's mad. He saw alec slap me and gone all wolf, protective crazy whatever shit. I walk quickly and his eyes snap towards me,his eyes still black and i don't know why but a shiver runs in me and i guess he knows cause a knowing smirk spread his face. 

When i get to him, he pins me to his body and buries his face in my neck where the mark is and it makes me smile. He starts to kiss it and small moans leave my lips and i can feel his smirk in my neck. He pulls back and see his blue eyes with a hint of green in them are now back. I cup his face with my hands and he leans into my touch, his grip on my waist tightens a bit. He looks at me in worry.

"Are you ok? Are you in anymore pain?" he asks me kissing my cheek where alec slapped me. I smile at him.

"Yeah,im fine. " i tell him. After checking i was ok he continues to glare at my brother. I see my brother shaking in nervousness, i decide to help him out. I pull damien out the kitchen as fast as i can and pull him to my room. We enter and i sit him in the bed, he pulls me to his lap so im straddling him.