°•~07~•°

•[Paradise]•

"So what is it that you forgot to teach her?" Kita asked him. Suna watched the empty road ahead and exhaled heavily.

"I have a bad feeling. Tendou left his bud Ushijima to tend to the finish and disappeared. I should've taught her more tricks and shit but I was too busy focusing on-

"Fucking her?" Kita says with a side smirk. Suna turns to him and flashed him a "try me" smile.

"She'll have to shift gears on time and should know when and how to turn."

"So you think she'd lose?"

"Maybe. She's getting the notice we planned but she needs to go out undisputed." He sighs. "If she loses then she'll have to rematch to get clearance and I don't want that. I want her reputation clean."

"It's Suna right?"

Suna and Kita both tore their gaze to a guy with an arm full of colored tattoos. He dropped whatever it was he had been smoking on the floor and stomped it. Suna said nothing as he continued to examine the familiar face.

"Are you not Suna?" The guy asks again with an annoyed but playful tone.

"Don't call me by my name if I don't know you." Suna presses.

"It's uh, Oikawa by the way. From District Four, currently in fourth behind District Nine." He cheers. "It's enticing to see your district slowly crawling to the top, but you still can't beat the number one-

"Shut up." Kita says in an annoyed tone as he ran his hand over his face. "You talk more than Atsumu." He mocks. Oikawa grins and puts his hands up in defense.

"I just wanted to have a chat with Suna here. No harm in that right?"

"You're using it again."

"Hm?"

"My name. I don't know who you are so don't use my name. Unless I'm fucking you then you could use it as freely as you like." He mocks with grin.

"Sorry to disappoint but, I don't swing that way." Oikawa says crossing his arms.

"Oh? But you want to say my name so freely as you're doing now. Don't be shy...Turoo Oikawa. By the way, how's your large intestine?"

"Why so hostile Suna? I thought we were friends? And what happened was four years ago, let it go what's done is done." Oikawa says chuckling.

Suna raised up and stepped in front of Oikawa. Kita got close as well incase Suna decided to do anything that would lead into another rivalry. As if they hadn't had three on their hands already.

"I made you Turoo and you fucking turned your back on me when we were in the fucking guts of things." Suna grits. "And you expect me to act like we're buddies? Fuck you." Suna spat.

"Tsk tsk. This is why I left. You're quick to get angry when things don't go your way. Ease a little."

"Bull. Shit. You left because you were a fucking coward, but I'm glad you left because look at me now. When I take over Section 8 it's over for everyone and their fucking unborn children. So fuck Kozume and fuck you!" Suna shoved him. Everyone turned their gazes to them.

"Suna...easy. We don't need to start anything with anyone else."

"I'm not here for problems I just want to have a little chat. It may interest you since it's about Kozume anyways."

"Leave before I blow your fucking brains out." Suna stepped away but Oikawa grabbed his shoulder. Suna, being the hot headed guy he is, gave Oikawa a right hook to the chin. No questions asked.