°•~33~•°

•[Who's Car?]•

Y/N had taken a shower and allowed Kita to cover her wounds after the fact. He told her that she had a few broken ribs and would have to rest and ice the bruising she has.

Of course he asked her how she managed to break a few ribs but she told them she'd save that for later.

They're in Suna's car, driving to where Y/N has Kenma's car. "Where are you taking us?" Suna asks after Y/N told him to take a right.

"I already told you before. I have a lead. Just keep driving straight ahead, we're almost there." She answers.

Kita was curious actually but still alert on Suna's demeanor. He just finds it strange that Suna isn't angry at the fact that Y/N tore Dolly's house apart.

"Right here!" She says hitting his arm. Suna punched breaks, coming to a screeching halt.

"Could've given me the heads up you know."

Y/N got out of the car and glanced around. She ditched it in the same spot she saw Kita and Ren that night. It wasn't a tight fit at all, and it honestly surprised her. Felt smaller the first time she ventured down the path, but she guess she was wrong.

"Oh?" Kita says upon realizing.

"What?"

"This is where she saw Ren and I when he brought her in." He informs, getting out of the car. Suna stepped out too.

"Park my car and then come back." Suna tells him. Kita nodded and hopped in the driver seat.

Suna made his way into the alleyway Y/N disappeared into. He glanced at the buildings either side of him and continued. When he reached the end he stepped into view.

Y/N glanced up upon hearing him and dangled the keys. Suna stared at it and then slowly made his way towards it. He touched it, outlining the doors with his fingers.

"Where'd you get this?" He asks.

"Glad you asked." She chuckles.

Kita came out a few seconds later, swinging Suna's keys on his index finger. When he saw the car he came to a halt, letting out a low whistle.

"Nice car." He says. "Where'd you get a Lexus LS 500 F Sport like that?" He asks. "Holy shit."

"Before I tell you where I got it from. I'll tell you what lead to me getting it. When I left the house and tried to find my way back to the city, I took a wrong turn. I got lost for about an hour or two and then found a bit of salvation." She begins.

"Anyways, there was this abandoned building and I did a bit of exploring since it just came out of nowhere after being lost for nearly three hours, and I wanted to rest my legs a bit. I checked it out and all that other stuff and thought it was pretty cool. However, what I didn't know was that I landed in a spider web belonging to District 7, and booked the king spiders themselves."

"Wait, so what you're trying to say is that you ran into Kozume and Kuroo?" Kita asks. She nods, confirming this information.

"And they hit you?" Suna says getting defensive.

"I-I mean yeah but-

"But?" Suna scoffs. "Kita-

"But they didn't know that it was me at first." She quickly cuts in.

"How?" Kita asks. "Could clearly see that you're a girl. Tits and all." He motions.

"Well you see that's the thing. The place had a few clothes and I decided to change since mine were bloody, torn and sweaty. So, what I wore kind of...didn't make my gender clear." She sums up.