°•~10~•°

•[The Section]•

                   •[The Section]•

Y/N and Tendou are in his car in an empty parking lot. They had stopped for a few things to smack on which Tendou paid for, forcefully. He really wasn't in the mood to spend his money but didn't want to disappoint Y/N. He called Barbara and told her how he's going to be running late tonight.

Y/N took out a chip bag and popped it open. "Start, I don't have all night."

"You're so bipolar, and this was suppose to be a celebration of my welcome. Yet I spent my money for snacks. I don't know what kind of celebration this is." He brags.

"Welcome Tendou Satori to District Twelve, we are so happy for you to be joining us. May we share peace and not bullets." Y/N says unenthusiastically. "Now tell me the rest of the history on Section 8." Tendou let out a hmph and snatched the bag of chips out of her hand.

"Ungrateful traveler. You need to treat me with respect Y/N, I could kill you."

"Pfft I've heard that before and I'm still standing."

"I don't use guns to kill...I use my fist. Much more longer, much more screams and pleads." He cackles. Y/N took out a pack of Skittles and popped it open.

"Right. Anyways spill it. You stopped to the part of Dolly."

"Hmm." Tendou tapped his chin trying to remember what he last ended with. "Oh yeah. When Rintaru found out about Dolly and Kozume's little afair he got angry. He  approached Kozume about it as soon as he saw her. It was this huge argument in front of everybody. Kozume of course barely said anything since that's just the person he is. He's a "I'll speak when interested" kind of person. Anyways so Suna is giving Kozume an earful, who honestly probably wished he was somewhere else in that moment, he seemed pretty annoyed."

Y/N felt like she's being told what happened upon missing a day of school. Like she's angry she wasn't there but is highly excited to know what went down either way, and the fact that he's telling her like it happened yesterday made her even more intrigued.

"So, Dolly pipes in and says "Suna calm down we're just friends" pfft yeah right bitch." Y/N held back a laugh when Tendou tried to make his voice higher in pitch to imitate the girl. He ate a few chips and got back to talking. "Suna wasn't having it though, he began to laugh his head off like a maniac. "Friends?!" He said to her. "Friends don't fuck Dolly!" Tendou mocks. Y/N could tell he's having a lot of fun with recalling everything that had happened.

"You're really into this aren't you?" She grins.

"It was the split of the century! And I live for drama, we did nothing interesting anyways so that...that was to die for."

"Of course you did nothing interesting, you were literally in a gang that did nothing but street race for fun, fight and carry guns around." She scoffs. "Skittles?"