°•~61~•°

•[Suna vs Kenma]•

Y/N could hear Kuroo chocking for air in the back of her. She glared at Kenma and stood straight. Fuck a fighting stance. She wants to feel the same burst of euphoria when she fought he and Kuroo the first time.

Okay, it wasn't euphoric during the fight the first time but right now, she wants to fight him like she did before. Hitting him was exciting.

Knowing that she stood a chance was the excitement. And now...knowing that it's her he's fighting she knows he won't go all out. She has got to change that.

"Did you fight Dolly?" She asks. Kenma scrunch his brows, wondering what her game is.

Y/N grins.

"I heard she left Suna for you, as everyone else does." She taunts more. She knows she's taking a chance but anything for a good fight. And she's figured Kenma out.

Win or lose...she's sure he'd give Atsumu back.

"What are you on about?"

"Nothing. I wished I was able to meet Dolly. She seemed like a nice girl. Far from what Angel is."

Again Kenma said nothing. He won't give in to her manipulations. He's too smart for that. Or is he?

"Whatever game it is you're trying to play it won't work."

"If she was Angel...what would you have done Kozume. Hm?" Y/N stepped back.

"I bet she was a fucking whore if she's willing to bounce back and forth from Suna to you."

"Don't!" Kenma caught himself. "Don't get me angry."

"You're weak. All men are weak when it comes to pussy. But you was batshit crazy over Dolly Kenma. I wonder if she actually loved you." She laughs.

"Shut up!" Kenma swung at her and Y/N doged it.

"Come on, I just want to have a decent conversation about a dead girl who was the cost of everything. How fucking stupid."

Kenma screamed and charged her. Y/N avoided his jab and kneed him in the nose. Everyone was shocked. 

Kenma recovered quickly and attacked her with everything he was saving up.

Y/N got backed up into the fence and dodged another punch. She swerved around him and backed up into the car.

Kenma was not giving up.

Hearing her talk about Dolly like she knew her made her angry, and Y/N absolutely loved it.

Kuroo was catching himself again and rubbed his throat. He barely heard anything, but he has seen Kenma like this before so be knew that Dolly was mentioned.

"Kenma...don't let her...provoke you."

"You were practically seconds." Y/N taunts. Kenma threw a left a right hook and Y/N yet again doged the punch, having Kenma punch through the passenger seat glass.

Hinata shrieked. "My car!"

Most of them snickered whilst others stood watch in seriousness.

Y/N came up with a jab to his rib and she landed it. Kenma gasped, but he didn't falter. This time he went to stomp her in the waist but Y/N moved out of the way, having him kick the car instead.

He's insane.

She's never seen him like this and to think that the mention of a simple human being could send him into a rabies episode is terrifying and worrying.