°•~84~•°

•[Uncle Dad]•

Kenma parked on the opposite side of the store near the fence. She told him the location of Ukai's store instead of Suna's house since that wouldn't make sense.

She'd stay here for a bit before calling Suna to get her.

Kenma glanced around, thinking to himself. He glanced at the sign, remembering what Shoyo said about a convenience store he goes to almost daily.

He always wanted to take him here but Kenma never had the time. He always told him later. Later never came.

"T-thanks." She mutters.

Kenma gave her a look and then nodded slightly.

Y/N cleared her throat and forcefully smiled.

"Uh would you like to have everything? I-i wouldn't have no need for them."

Y/N glanced in the backseat of the car, gazing over the bags that's filled with clothes and toiletries Kenma got for her.

"Oh um...I would love to but I don't want Suna to see them and possibly overreacts."

"Oh, okay. Cool."

Y/N didn't move. She just sat there for a moment. Kenma didn't mind the awkwardness. That's what it was anyways.

"Anyways...I'll...I'll go now." Y/N opened the car door and Kenma watched her. Part of him wished she agreed on staying. However, she showed him that it was sending her crazy.

Kenma put the car in drive, getting ready to leave when Y/N was out. Y/N stepped out of the car and exhaled. She got ready to close the door but stopped, dipping back into the car.

Kenma was shocked at her next actions. She kissed him, on the cheek of course.

It took her a lot of courage to do so since she was still weirded out by the fact of kissing him on the mouth freely.

Kenma lock eyes with her, stunned. Completely stunned.

"For the mark on your cheek. You were only trying to help."

Kenma cleared his throat and nodded.

"You're welcome. However...a kiss on the cheek-

"I'm not kissing you on the mouth ever again, Kozume. I'm in a relationship and I respect Suna. Those times were like you said, me just taking advantage of the situation. Nothing more than that." She states quickly.

"Be grateful that I even gave you a kiss."

Kenma nearly laughed. "Well, I was going to say that a kiss on the cheek wasn't needed. I did come on the adventure because of a promised kiss but...that was before everything happened. Your situation was more important than a kiss, Y/N."

Y/N bit her tongue.

"And that's not where Terushima is...by the way, I was going to take you there in hopes of getting my kiss before I gave you Terushima. Considering how much of a sly fox you are. But...I don't need it anymore. Things are more important than trying to score with you."

"Well at least you're bold." She mumbles, rolling her eyes.

"At this point I think we're even...Y/N."

"What do you mean?"

"This whole thing started because Kuroo was being a dumbass whilst I was in prison. Kentaro was the start of it, stabbing Atsumu and putting him in the hospital. Then you retaliated, taking Kentaro for the wolves, we got him back and took Atsumu in response. We kept him there for a while, did some things,"