°•~17~•°

•[In Order pt2]•

•[In Order pt2]•

Everyone is packed in Y/N's living room. They had to push the couch towards the wall for more space. Everyone, except Tendou and Osamu are present. Y/N really hopes he's okay, she texted him but he didn't answer. As for Osamu, Y/N ffered him to take a shower and rest in her room. He was a bit argumentative, but in the end he agreed. So he's upstairs in her room finally catching up with sleep.

Y/N exhales a breath. Her eyes dart around her living room. Everyone is eating different kinds of food, like pizza, sushi, teriyaki, ramen. You name it. She just knows she'll have to clear everything up after they're done but she doesn't care. She's excited to tell them how she's going to get everything in order. She's thought about it the moment she told them she's going to be in charge

Suna sat on the chair at the back with Kita and Aran, while everyone else are gathered on the floor. He blew out a puff of smoke, staring at Y/N. He's sorta, kinda not, paying attention.

"What do you think she'll say?" Kita whispers to Suna who's damn near high off his ass. His only answer was a slight shrug. He's not going to admit it but...he's intrigued.

Y/N cleared her throat, clasping her hands together. "Alright everyone listen up. I'm not going to repeat anything I have to say since it's a lot I have to say and I'm not trying to keep everyone here all night." Y/N began to pace. "You'll be able to ask questions as I go, but like I said I am not repeating myself. Unless you're Osamu or Tendou, don't look for it." She explains.

"Now, due to someone's inability to get his head straight and actually take action as Boss." Y/N shot Suna a glance, pausing before continuing again. "We're behind a few spaces, but I'm going to change that. I've got a plan. It's a bit far streched but it's worth the try."

Suna fixed his pants and leaned back spreading his legs a bit. Kita shoved them when his knee touched his. "This couch ain't that big."

"You and your Oreo hairstyle could sit on the damn floor." Kita kissed his teeth and got up, sitting on the arm rest of the chair.

"You two done?" Y/N asks. Kita motions for her to continue. Y/N continues. "Now I know this is going to be a shocker for all of you and you might think that I'm crazy but hear me out. Everyone knows that taking over section eight means power...right? But why fight for something we could make."

It got quiet. "W-what do you mean?" Aran asks, sipping one a red bull.

"Why don't we make our own section." Y/N says cautiously. Yet again there's silence. Everyone exchanged a glance. Kita took a look at Suna who's still paying attention to Y/N.