°•~123~•°

•[Five Years]•

Morning came and it seemed quiet. Very quiet. One can hear a pin drop due to how silent it is.

Until a ringtone broke it. He groans, reaching over to see who would be disturbing his sleep.

Still sleep, he searched the bedside drawer blindly for the phone. When his fingers touched it he picked it up, answering the call as he still kept his eyes closed.

"Hello?" He drags out. He can feel slumber pulling him back.

"Oh, I didn't know you were still sleeping."

His brows scrunched as he turned on his back. It was a bit hard since something had delayed his turn.

"Who is this?" He finally opened his eyes and yawned as he glanced around. When he did, Suna's heart skipped a beat upon seeing Kit.

He's still sleeping and his arm is wrap around his waist, hence why it was so hard for him to turn on his back.

"Oh shit." Suna cussed lowly.

"Y/N. Like I said, I didn't know you were still asleep, especially at a time like this." She grins.

"Umm...y-yeah."

What Suna doesn't know is that Y/N called Kita's phone, not his.

"Are you doing alright? Again, I'm sorry about the wounds."

"Wounds?" Then it clicked for him. When she punched him and shot him in shoulder. "Oh...yeah...I'm fine." He never would have thought she'd apologize for hurting him. It was kind of relieving to hear.

Suna glanced down at Kita and blushed hard. Everything from last night rushed him like a tsunami.

After kissing in the hallway, they came to bed, kissing in bed, then hickey's, then more kissing and then-

"Kita?"

"Huh? What?"

"I...are you sure you're alright? You seem distant and sound a bit different."

Suna exhales, laying back down. "It's Suna... Kita's asleep." He informs.

"Oh." Y/N knew she wasn't hearing wrong. "I knew something was off. W-well, anyways, I just wanted to tell him that there's going to be a meeting at the warehouse about Tendou."

It's awkward.

"Okay...I'll let him know."

"Yeah."

"Y-yeah."

Suna didn't know how to feel. It was all weird and he felt pressured. Answering Kita's call knowing what's happened in the span of a few hours. Talk about crazy.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"C-can we talk...a little later?"

"About what?"

Suna glanced at Kita and Kita hugged Suna tighter, snuggling up against him more. The action made Suna blush even deeper.

"About us."

"We're over Suna. I don't-

"No no...not like that. Just...to...I want to apologize."

She exhales. "You always do that. And you still don't change. Even up to last night."

"I only acted that way because-

"Suna, I'm done with your sorries...okay? We're not together anymore so who cares. Just be there for the gang. Tell Kita to call me when he can."

With that she hung up. Suna exhales, putting the phone back on the dresser. He rubbed his eyes and face, yawning again.