First date/PDA

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

A/N:
Just for anyone who doesn't know, PDA stands for public displays of affection. :)

Sayori:

Sayori didn't care for dates at restaurants or theatres, she instead wanted her dates with you to be more personal than fancy. So, she invited you to her house for the first date. You and her spent hours talking, laughing, watching TV, and you were surprised to see Sayori start to hold your hand and cuddle on your arm.

Sayori didn't really care about PDA, and would hold your hand in public whenever she felt like it. If you two were in a crowded place, she would grab onto your arm all the time to make sure you two didn't get seperated.

Yuri:

On your first date, Yuri wanted to make sure that everything was perfect, and to your liking. She took you to a local bookstore that she knew you would like, and got you two both some drinks and pasteries from the cafe. You and her talked about each other, and you felt as if a whole new side of Yuri opened up to you.

Yuri was shy about PDA, but that didn't stop her from showing affection to you when she felt like it. Sometimes when she felt especially clingy, she would be purposely affectionate to you in public, almost like she was showing you off.

Monika:

Monika was always happy to go anywhere with you, so she let you pick the place where you two would go for your first date. You decided on a restaurant you liked, and Monika was pleased with your decision. She was extra sweet around you when you two were alone, and gave you lots of hugs and kisses.

Monika was always affectionate towards you, whether you two were in public or not. Although, she preferred it when you two were by yourselves.

Natsuki:

For your first date, Natsuki insisted that she came over to your house. She brought her manga, and you two sat on your couch together while reading. You noticed that she was kinder to you when she let her guard down, and you felt happy that dates between you two could provide you with that opportunity.

Natsuki never showed PDA. When you two were out, which wasn't very often, as she usually just came over to your house, she would barely touch you in fear that people would judge you two. When you two were alone, she was still pretty stiff, but would occasionally cuddle you if she was in the mood.