When it's your birthday

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

A/N:
yooo it's my birthday today yay

Sayori:

Sayori never really kept track of dates, but she would never forget your birthday. She would wake you up in the morning and give you a big hug while singing happy birthday. If it was a school day, she would convince you to skip school to do whatever you wanted to do that day. Once school was over, you two invited everyone from the literature club. She would also get you some cupcakes, either store bought or from Natsuki.

Yuri:

On your birthday, Yuri would wake you up with breakfast in bed. You wouldn't make a super huge deal out of your birthday, but it still gave Yuri an excuse to treat you extra nicely that day. You two would spend lots of time with each other, and go to a fancy restaurant at the end of the day. And even though Yuri wasn't particularly good at baking sweets, she made you a cake when you two got home.

Monika:

When you woke up, Monika was nowhere to be found, and left a note on your pillow saying happy birthday, and that she had a surprise for you. Because Monika is the president of the literature club, she decided to throw you a surprise party at the club after school. (If your birthday's during summer no it's not) All of the other club members were on board, and when you got to the club, it was full if party supplies and a cake of your favorite flavor.

Natsuki:

During your birthday, Natsuki was very sweet to you, and made sure you had fun the entire time. She took you shopping, (even though you had to pay for most of it) and made you a huge cake when you two got home. Usually Natsuki was bittersweet to you in your relationship, and you had gotten used to it, but on your birthday, she made sure to be positive all day.