When they meet your friends

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

A/N:
I know everyone's friend group is different, but for this chapter I'm just going to depict a type of friend group I'm used to. Maybe I'll do an updated version of this chapter using different types of friends.

Sayori:

Sayori always loved meeting new people, and she was excited to meet people you liked to hang out with. When she met your friends, she was very social and talked a lot so she could get to know them. When you two got back from school, she was quick to ask you how it went, and if you think they liked her. You told her they did, and she was very happy about it. Since then, Sayori ate lunch with you and your friends every day.

Yuri:

Even though Yuri was shy about meeting new people, she kept an optimistic attitude towards meeting your friends, because she knew it was special to you. When Yuri met them, she didn't talk as much, but she listened to every conversation you all had. This helped her get to know everyone, and she would eventually join in conversations once she knew how everyone spoke, and once she was comfortable communicating with them.

Monika:

Because Monika was so protective of you, she was a bit suspicious if your friends sometimes, but once you offered for her to meet them, she gladly accepted. All of your friends already knew Monika by reputation. After all, she was one of the most popular girls in your grade. But because none of them have ever spoken to her before, they were still open to getting to know her. She charmed them all with her social speaking abilities, and ended up getting along with all of your friends.

Natsuki:

At first, Natsuki was skeptical of meeting your friends. She would say that they'd probably be bigger dorks than you, and that they wouldn't get along. She didn't really mean it, of course, and was kind of excited to meet your friends. She got along with them pretty well, cracking jokes and making insighful comments whenever she felt like it. You thought that she'd be quiet and mean to your friends, but it ended up being quite the opposite.