Going clothes shopping

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

Sayori:

When you offered to go shopping with Sayori, she turned down your offer, saying that she didn't want you to spend money on her, but you insisted that it wouldn't be a big deal, and she accepted. When you two went out, you noticed that she would get super cheap stuff that wasn't even her style. You could tell that she was uncomfortable and guilty with you buying her things, so you didn't force her to get anything. However, when she wasn't looking, you slipped a nice outfit for her into your bag, and bought it in secret.

Yuri:

Yuri didn't go shopping a lot, and usually bought things online, but she thought shopping with you would be fun. She took you to some of her favorite stores and thrift shops, and you two bought each other some nice clothes. Whenever you two went to a fancy dinner, she wore the clothes that you bought her, and made sure that everyone saw how beautiful they were.

Monika:

Monika loved to go shopping by herself, so going with you was even better. She took you to a mall nearby, and dragged you all around the stores, buying at least one outfit at every one. When you suggested that you two take a break for a while, she let you rest at a fitting room bench, while she tried on everything she bought. She also bought you some clothes, that she insisted you try on for her as well.

Natsuki:

You and Natsuki went shopping often, but you usually didn't buy any clothes, as you wouldn't find anything that Natsuki liked in her size, or you two would just play around in the clothing racks and get distracted. When you two actually bought clothes, Natsuki would quickly find everything she liked, and force you to try on stuff she thought looked nice on you.