How they comfort you when you're stressed

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

Sayori:

Sayori knew how awful it felt to be stressed around a loved one, so she tried her best to make you feel welcomed and validated when you were upset. She would be more gentle with her words, by speaking quietly around you. She would then encourage you to rest, saying that a nap always calmed her down when she needed one.

Yuri:

Yuri was always good at picking up what you were feeling, so she could tell immediately when you were stressed. She would try to talk to you about what was bothering you, and it made you feel better most of the time. Sometimes you didn't want to talk about it, and Yuri would understand. She would give you valuable advice, and make sure you felt safe around her.

Monika:

As soon as Monika could tell you were feeling stressed, she asked what was happening. She was very considerate of your feelings, even if you were upset over nothing. She usually tried to tackle the situation head on, doing what she could to solve your problem. But she could also tell that you needed a break from all of your problems, so she would cuddle and feed you throughout the entire day to lift your spirits.

Natsuki:

Natsuki wasn't very good at handling her own emotions, so handling someone else's was harder for her as well. When she found out you were upset, she tried her best to comfort you by hugging you and whimpering reassuring words into your ear. She would make you something to eat to take your mind off of your issues, and then continue do her best to distract you, by telling you jokes and playing with you to make you laugh.