Good morning: Sayori x Reader

A/N:
Soooo, I said I'd write some oneshots, so here we are! I'm gonna write one for each character, but they might take a little while to write and publish. :)

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes to the rising sun peeking through the partially open window. I rubbed my eyes, and slowly sat up. As I did, I felt a pair of arms tighten their grip around my waist. I looked down to see Sayori nuzzling me, still half asleep. I chuckled, and fell back onto my pillow.

"Stayyy..." Sayori whined. I brushed her bangs out of her face.

"Sayori, my alarm goes off in ten minutes. We've gotta get up for school." I whispered. She opened one of her big, blue eyes, and looked up at me.

"Can't we just skip school and cuddle all day?" Sayori asked eagerly. I laughed as she opened both eyes, still hugging me.

"We can't just skip school, we'd be behind! Plus, don't you want to go to club today? Monika said she's planning something fun." I explained. Sayori sighed.

"I guess... Can we at least cuddle for a little bit? You said your alarm doesn't go off for another ten minutes." Sayori purred. I wanted to say no, but Sayori's face persuaded me every time. As we continued cuddling, Sayori's grip around me tightened once again.

"It's kind of funny, Y/N..." Sayori giggled. I looked over to her.

"What is?" I responded.

"Back when I started high school, I could never wake up by myself. I was always so... Unmotivated. Like, my body wouldn't wake me up, because I knew I didn't like getting up for school. But now that we're together... I get up easier. Maybe because I have someone to wake up for!" Sayori explained. I felt my face get red.

"Aw, Sayori... Do you really mean that?" I asked, playing with her hair.

"Of course! Every morning is so much better now, because I wake up next to you." Sayori said. As if a switch went off in my head, I felt the need to sink back into bed with Sayori. I hugged her tighter, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Eh? Y/N, what are you doing?" She asked. I closed my eyes.

"Let's skip school today. We'll catch up." I mumbled, not wanting to admit Sayori was right. She gasped.

"Aw, really! Thanks, Y/N! I promise I'll get all my work done, and-" Before she could finish, I placed a finger over her lips.

"Shhh, let's go back to bed, okay?" I said, sleeepily. Sayori, nodded, and we both fell asleep once again. My alarm started to go off across the room, but neither of us cared one bit.