When you take them on a roller coaster

Characters:

-Sayori
-Yuri
-Monika
-Natsuki

Sayori:

Sayori was slightly nervous, but she always loved having fun around you, so she was excited to go on a roller coaster with you. She yelled and grabbed your arm the entire time, not out of fear, but out of excitement and happiness. You two had a lot of fun, and she wanted to go on the ride again once you were done.

Yuri:

Usually, Yuri would never consider going on a roller coaster, and she was extremely scared and skeptical when you asked her to. However, she could see how eager you were to go with her, so she reluctantly agreed. She was screaming and clutching your hand throughout the ride, and when you two got off, she insisted you go somewhere else. When you two looked back on it later, she laughed at the experience.

Monika:

Monika was surprised to see you want to go on a roller coaster, but was intrigued by the idea. On the ride, Monika kept her hands up, and was laughing the entire time, while you sat there screaming. After the ride, Monika applauded your bravery and gave you a kiss. When you suggested you two go again, she declined, not wanting to mess up her hair more than it already was.

Natsuki:

When you offered to go on a roller coaster with Natsuki, she gladly accepted, saying she wasn't scared of any roller coaster in the world. Obviously, judging by the sweat on her face, she was lying to impress you. On the coaster, she was screaming louder than anyone on the ride, and forcing you to squeeze her hand. When you two got off, she insisted she was just joking on the ride, and that it was boring to her.