Chapter 4 - Partnered

Cherry Pov - 

"We have a couple additions..." The director stated with an enthusiastic smile. Whispers were heard from the girls while cocky smiles were seen on the men that followed the director in. "I know none of the ballet dancers were informed about this." He continued. "But I had decided that we needed some more dancers for the upcoming competition. So here we are, please get along and pair off into pairs." He clapped his hands signaling us to pair off for some unknown reason.

One guy came up over to me. 'He looks familiar.' I thought, realizing that he was the guy from yesterday, the idiotic gorilla guy.

"Hey, names Kojiro! But you can call me Joe!" He smirked with his hand held out in front of him.

"Kaoru Sakurayashiki. You may refer to me in any way you wish." A serious facial expression rested on my face, ignoring the large hand in front of me. "Shall we get started now?."

"You're a little too short to act all serious, you should relax and act cuter shorty." He chuckles to him self while having his hand hover over my head.

I could feel a vein almost appear through my skin. "It is not my fault you were built like a gorilla." I spat out, clenching my teeth I continued. "A person's personality isn't always determined by their body. But you seem to be an exception since your all muscle and no brains. Idiotic Gorilla." Glaring at him I notice his eye brow twitch in annoyance.

"Excuse me. Can you repeat that?" He painfully asks with a twitching smile.

"Id-I-ot-ic - Gor-ill-a." I repeat.

His eyebrow twitches again. "Aww Your cute, thinking you're so smart. Sh-or-ty." Leaning his face closer and closer to mine. I just glare right back at him, not budging one bit.

The director clears his throat. "It seems everyone is getting along wonderfully in their pairs. Now I will be taking my leave, Adios!~" He then left the room, walking down the hallway.

I clear my throat to get the others attention. "Now then, shall we start off with some stretching?" I ask with a small smile while the other ballet dancers sit down on the wooden floor.

"We have already stretched." The gorilla said.

"Since you will be dancing with us, I suggest you stretch with us or else your muscles will ache." I say plainly as if I was talking to a child.

"Fine." He responded, he raises his voice so everyone will be able to here him. "Hey guys! Since we will be dancing with these ladies, please participate in their stretches!" He then looks back at me. "Happy?"

"Very. Now, Sit down on the floor, I'll help you stretch."

Joe Pov -

I sit down on the floor just as the pink haired midget asked. 'May as well.' I see him go behind me and kneel down close to my back that we were practically touching.

"Now spread your legs." He said in his usual tone, by being this close to my ear, it causes tingles to go down my spine. My face heats up as I do what he says. "Now lean forward." Another tingle goes down my spine but I lean forward. Just as I start to lean forward I feel pressure on my back, a light but firm push from the hands of my small partner. His hands feel as soft as you would expect from a girly looking boy ballerina.

Bending over with my arms out in front of me I hear the cracks of my back being fully stretched out until I can't move forward any more even with the extra pressure being added.. 

"I thought you said you stretched earlier?~" The girly boy asks in a slightly quieter voice making me shiver. 

I suddenly sit up, crossing my legs, and yelling out a little too loud, "Now it's your turn!" As I stretch my arms up high.

"Okay." He responded as he walks in front of me, sits down, and spreads his legs into an almost full split. 'Ballet dancers sure are flexible.' I think as I set my hands on his shoulder blades. 'He is so small and slim, my hands are practically overlapping as I lay them down. His waist is so skinny that I could wrap my hands around them and the finger tips would touch. He probably would weigh close to nothing.' My thoughts were running as my face heated up more and more.

"Are you okay?" The smaller male snapped me out of my trance, his head looking over at me. "You look kind of red." He stated looking a little flustered himself, probably since my hands have been slightly moving on his back for a little while.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say calmly. He nods and turns back around and reaches his arms in front of him. As I lightly push down on his back I slowly slide my hands down his back, making his back arch downward. His torso ended up flat on the ground with his legs still in the same position. 

'Very flexible indeed.' I thought as I unconsciously wrap my hands around his waist feeling his body jolt lightly followed by a small glare in my direction. I chuckle nervously as I remove my hands from his slim waist, a small blush dusted on my cheeks.

He sits up followed by standing with me following after him. After all of the other pairs were finished, we started with practice.