Side Story - Before

Note: 

Hello darling readers! I thought I would add in a little short from before the the story started! It is just some small interactions with Captain Sakurayashiki! Enjoy!~

Third Person Pov - 

Before any of the street dancers joined in with the ballet dancers, they would usually keep to them selves. At least that is what Kaoru, the 'Captain' of the dancers, would do. But there was always once in a while where the girls would work up the courage to talk to their respected Captain. When these events would occur they would either talk about the routine and tips on posture, footing, stretching, etc. But other topics would occur as well.

"Captain?" One girl called out from a small group, currently surrounding Kaoru.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Which one would you rather, Matcha tea or Earl Gray?" She questioned.

"Hmm... I am quite fond of Earl Gray but Matcha is always a nice treat. If I had to choose one it would probably be Matcha tea."

Little whispers of 'I knew it!' and smiles appeared among the group. This may seem a little out of the blue, but this was the girls' way to get to know their captain without being too pushy.

"Captain.. Have you ever fallen for any one?" A girl suddenly asked with a lovesick sigh.

"How so?"

"Like fall in love!~ When you feel happy they are around. Finding your self thinking of them when they are gone. The butterflies in your stomach, your heart aching. All of those things!"

"Seems inconvenient." He gives a small sigh. "What has brought you to ask me such a personal question?"

She looks down, eyes wandering embarrassedly. "Well, I have started talking to this guy recently, and I want to bring our relationship to the next level. And since you seem like someone who has been in an relationship, I feel like you can give me some advice." Her face heats up.

"I am sorry to disappoint, but I have not been in that type of relationship before. But if you still wish for my advice I would gladly do so." The small captain gives the girl a small yet comforting smile.

"Please do so!" She brightens. "Thank you!"

Kaoru clears his throat. "If I was to give any advice it would be to act like the way you are. Other people usually put on their best faces and act totally different from their day to day personality when being in a relationship. You seem like a kind and fun type of girl, so if the other person is a right match for you, nothing should go wrong."

The girl smiles with glee as she says her thanks, walking away with a bounce in her step. Honestly, Kaoru doesn't exactly get the field of dating and romantic relationships, but he sure knows how to give some advice when needed.

'Love? Such a rubbish concept.' He thought. But later into the future he would soon find that he would be come a victim to the rubbish feeling of 'love'.