Chapter 1: Hormones

The room echoed despite the fact that it was filled with furniture and papers spread everywhere. The doctor who was sitting in front of me, had a bright smile on his face. Julien, on the other side, looked terrified. He was looking at me with horror. I felt like I couldn't move. I was frozen into place. The smile on the doctor's face started to fade slowly before he cleared his throat and regained his professional posture.

"I think I didn't hear right" Julien was the first one to talk after a few minutes of pure silence.

"Judging by your reaction, I would say that you did hear right" The doctor said. His name was Matt and it turned out that Julien and him knew each other from before.

"I can't be pregnant" I whispered more to myself than to someone else. "I can't be" I mumbled as my eyes slowly moved to my belly.

"The amount of time you've probably fuck, would prove otherwise" Julien muttered. I didn't want to focus on him.

"I would like to apologize for the unprofessionalism of my colleagues. They were supposed to see that in your blood test" Matt said formally. The frown on his face showed that he was truly disappointed. "You're eight weeks pregnant. We will have to do an ultrasound" He continued. I stood up, then turned away from them before walking out of that office. I needed to breathed. I could hear Julien following me. The jingling of the car keys in his pocket was what caught my attention as he followed my steps He didn't talk at all as I made my way out of the hospital. He knew very well that I was to be left with my thoughts at this moment. I opened the passenger door and I was going to make a move to get in when I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling me out.

"Luna" I turned my head to see a frowning Hannah making her way in my direction. A sigh escaped my lips. My eyes drifted to her stomach. She had a cute little tummy showing. A part of me has secretly wished that she was not really pregnant.

"Hannah" I breathed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. She seemed anxious.

"We had to come get some test for her mom" Julien lied smoothly from the other side of the car. Hannah's eyes moved from me to Julien in a fraction of seconds.

"Hey Julien" Hannah greeted with a genuine smile. Julien simply nodded. I didn't want that to happen. I knew that back at the beach house, Julien and Hannah had grown close to each other. It was not Hannah's choice to fall pregnant with Hades' baby.

"How have you been?" I asked her with a smile. I moved my hand from my belly then stood straight. I didn't want Hannah to feel that I was going to change my behaviour towards her because of this whole situation. Hannah deserved to live her pregnancy in happiness.

"I've been good" She responded hesitantly. "Very pregnant" She added awkwardly.

"I can see that" I forced a chuckle. I was happy that she actually came to talk to me.

"Can we go grab a coffee?" Hannah asked me. I tilted my head slightly, not really knowing what to respond.

"We gotta get home, Hannah" Julien prompted.

"Oh, okay" Hannah responded back in a soft voice. I could feel the hurt in her voice. I turned to glare at Julien who simply sighed in response. I knew that he didn't want anything to hurt me.

"You can come with us, if you want" I suggested. Her face instantly lit up.

"Can I?" She asked with hope.

"Of Course" I replied. Hannah smiled then turned around.

"I'll follow you" she said while pointing at her car. I nodded with a smile then got in the car as she walked away. When Julien started driving, Hannah started following us.

"Why would you impose that pain on yourself?" Julien asked in exasperation.

"She didn't choose to be in this situation, Julien" I tried to explain. A scoff escaped his lips before he side glanced me.

"The moment she agreed to fuck Hades without a condom, proves otherwise" he said smartly. "And the amazing fact is that you did too!" He added with a fake excitement. This brought me back to my sense.

Hannah was pregnant.

I was too.

"You forgot about that, didn't you?" Julien asked in amusement.

"Will you always be here for me?" I asked him.

"You mean after today?" He asked with a frown. I nodded and watched as his frown got deeper.

"I don't know, Luna" he then said. My eyes widened at his words. I didn't want that to happen. "Are you really that stupid?" He then asked seriously.

"I don't know"

"Whatever decision you take, I will support it. Even if I might not agree, I will always be by your side, Luna" Julien told me. I could feel my eyes tearing. A sob escaped me, making Julien turn to look at me. "Are you fucking serious?" He asked me in exasperation.

"I don't know why I'm crying" I cried louder. "You're always to nice to me! Even when I fuck up" I sobbed. I wiped my cheeks only for new tears to roll down. Julien seemed like he wanted to jump out of the car.

"Oh My fucking Biscuit" He breathed under his breath as he kept on driving.

I couldn't help but laugh at this scene. He turned to look at me in bewilderment and confusion. He straightened his back and shook his head in disbelief.

"Cheers to us Welcoming the Pregnancy hormones" He faked cheered while I laughed.

"Stop. I was always like this" I chuckled.

"True" he agreed. "Now I have an interesting question" he continued. I turned to look at him curiously. "How are you going to tell your mom?" He asked me.

Oh Shit.

Reigns Over Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें