Chapter 47: Die?

I recognised that voice instantly.

"Laura" I gasped as I turned around to see her standing by the main door, her arms crossed over her breasts. She was wearing all black clothes, making it hard to see her properly in the poorly lit room.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We got a winner" she cheered with fake enthusiasm before rolling her eyes. She strutted into the room, looking rather confident of her moves as she approached us. "Now be a good girl and sit down" she ordered menacingly, pulling a gun from behind her back. I gulped, trying to resist the urge to puke. I could hear a ringing sound in my ears and a sudden heat crept through my body. My skin was becoming sweaty.

It was not the time to have a panic attack.

"Who the fuck are you?" Julien sneered as he glared at Laura.

"Well, I am Laura Lapin" she introduced herself to Julien with pride while I sat by Julien's and my mother's feet. The floor was cold but it was the only thing that was keeping me conscious. Julien was quiet. He might have been able to put two and two together. He already knew who Lapin was. "And I assume you're Julien" she continued. "Well, my apologies, Julien. You are what we can call, a collateral damage. You were not supposed to be here tonight" she chuckled.

This was planned.

"Fuck you. I am always here" Julien scoffed. My hands were still on my stomach, clutching to it with all my life.

"I don't think that's fucking important right now, Julien" I muttered, my eyes fixed on Laura's shoes.

"Oh! It is!" Laura gasped in excitement. "That means he dies too" she added, her eyes moving to her gun.

"Bite me, bitch" Julien snapped. My best friend was playing with fire and all I wanted to do right now, was to smack him on the back of his head.

Die?

My eyes moved to Hades' sleeping figure. It was not time to sleep right now. I wanted to go to him and shake the hell out of him. We needed to figure something out and quickly. Julien was not helping. He was provoking Laura and I wanted to shake the hell out of him too. My hands were shaking. My body was not cooperating with me but my mind kept on working on ways to get out of this, alive. Laura made her way to Hades' after following observing me.

"He's such a fine sight to the eyes, isn't he?" She asked me tauntingly as she ran her finger over Hades' chiseled face. My jaws instantly clenched. Now was not the time to feel jealous. "But guess what?" She continued as she squatted so that she was now right in front of Hades' face. "I am not an ounce interested in him" she scoffed. "I do not chase a fucking man" she then snapped before roughly shaking Hades' face. I could see her nails digging into his cheeks. "Wake up" she sang.

In a fraction of seconds, Hades' eyes sprung open and his hand had already gotten hold of Laura's wrist in a tight grip. His eyes focused on her, then switched from her to all of us in a matter of seconds. He was trying to analyse what was happening. Laura lifted the gun and placed it against Hades' forehead. There was that smile on her face that made me sick. I could see the pleasure that she was getting from doing all that. Hades was not her target.

What was?

"I don't want to kill you just yet, Reigns" Laura told him monotonously. "Let go of my fucking hand" she ordered, pressing the gun even harder against his skin. Without a word, Hades complied and reluctantly released her. As soon as he did, Laura's eyes moved to her now bruised skin. "I really want to shoot you, Reigns. I always hated your egoistic self. You walked as if you owned the fucking world" she scoffed in anger as she slowly backed away from Hades, but her gun was still pointing in his direction. "I don't fucking see what she sees in you" she added while shaking her head. I could see the hatred glimmering in her eyes.

"Why the fuck do you get involve with these sick women?" Julien suddenly asked Hades in completed annoyance. "Normal women aren't in your books?" He continued. Julien never knew how to act in a stressful situation. At times, he would just start ranting whatever was going in his head. "No offence to you, Luna" he added.

What?

"What the fuck do you want?" Hades demanded, not caring a big about Julien's words. His voice was so cold. His eyes were fixed on Laura. I could see the anger slowly making its way to him.

"Oh! I don't want anything from you!" Laura laughed. "I don't need anything from you. You see, I am here just to help" she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Help who?" Hades demanded.

"Ella" Laura sang, ignoring Hades' words. "Come out!" She called and soon, I heard her footsteps. I turned around to see her strutting her way to us. "And I introduce you to my cousin, Ella!" She said while clapping her hands.

Cousin?

"And now I'm fucking lost!" Julien exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up, Julien" We all turned to a groaning Jason. His eyes were struggling to open. "I am feeling so fucking hang over" he groaned when he finally opened his eyes. Confusion was written all over his face. "I don't even remember drinking that much he scoffed" Jason was completely unaware of the situation. Ella was now standing next to Laura. Her eyes were on the floor and she seemed upset. Tears were still running down her face as she fell on her knees.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jason then asked awkwardly as he started realising about what was going on?

"It's a little bit early to wake up, don't you think?" Julien muttered. My eyes was glued on Ella. She was wiping her tears, not wanting to look at me once in my eyes.

"I am so sorry, Luna!" She cried, while Laura was simply staring at Ella in pure disappointment.