Chapter 34: Let's go Home

I wouldn't have pictured my night to finish like this. I was laying idle on the bed. Hades fell asleep with his head on my breast, his hand on my stomach. My legs were sprawled over his. We were both tangled with each other. Despite the fact that I wanted to be an independent woman, it was true that my happiness depended on Hades as well at some point. I was so tired of being scared because there is a sick fuck after us. I was not going to let that be the reason why Hades and I aren't together. Somewhat, that was not the only reason why it was not working.

Hades knew little about the proper functioning of a relationship. I didn't know much either but somehow, what made sense for me, didn't seem to make sense for him. If I truly want this relationship to work, I would have to be patient. Hades might be tall, strong, smart and mighty, but he was stubborn too. Communication is going to be one thing that we would have to work on as well.

I simply couldn't give up on him or our family. All this nonsense was not worth us being apart. My eyes drifted to Hades who fell asleep, waiting for our baby to move.

But little baby was stubborn.

The door of my bedroom opened, making my eyes moved quickly towards it. I saw my mother peaking inside the room and her eyes widened at the sight of Hades, sleeping by my side. To my surprise, she smiled and shook his head. My mother always had the habits of checking on me when she wakes up. It was still early.

But mother goes to run at five in the morning.

No. I don't do that.

When she closed the door, Hades moved slightly. I watched him as he opened his eyes. He quickly scanned the room before realising where he was. He was still wearing his clothes. He snuggled closer to me before moving his head to look at me. When he saw that I was already staring at me, he frowned.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Hades asked me, his voice quite hoarse from being half asleep. I should probably not forget to mention how sexy that sounded.

"You were not supposed to be staying" I started awkwardly, wanting to tease the hell out of him. "So I've been waiting for you to wake up" I continued, moving my arm from beneath him slowly. "And you're freaking heavy" I breathed out, feeling my blood rushing back to the tip of my fingers. He sat up on the bed, rubbed his eyes before running his fingers through his messy hair.

"I-I" he started, his voice was still very sleepy. He turned around to look at me.

My my.

Hades was beautiful.

"I thought we were home for a second" Hades said as he let his body fall by my side. He turned on his side to look at me. I offered him a smile which he didn't return. He placed his hand on my tummy and closed his eyes.

"I was just kidding" I told him. "Sleep" I said as I ran my fingers in his hair. He opened his eyes, stared right at me.

"Let's go home" He suddenly said with a defeated sigh. He slowly placed his head on my breast, making me wince at the sudden pressure. He snuggled deeper by my side. His arms were now wrapped around me as he pulled me even closer to him. "You're so warm" he sighed in relief. "You're my warmth" he continued as he gently squeezed my love handles. His voice was so soft and surprisingly, sounded so childishly innocent that it made a smile stretch on my face.

"You're squeezing me" I chuckled when I started feeling ticklish. "You're very warm too" I added and watched as he rose his head to look at me. He had a cheeky smile on his face before resting his face back on my breast.

"Luna" Hades started as he stared at my body. I couldn't see what he was doing with his fingers but I could feel the side of my dress slowly move, making my nipple peak out. "Can I?" He asked, his voice slow and rasped. I could feel a gentle blow right on my right nipple, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

Not my fault.

They were sensitive as hell.

"Can you what?" I questioned dumbly. I knew what he was asking permission for but I didn't like the fact that he had to ask me. When Hades moved closer to me, my eyes widened as I felt his hard-on pressed against my leg. I gulped then chuckled. "You literally just woke up" I laughed.

"I woke up next to you" he breathed as he cautiously flicked my nipple, making me flinch. "You're so sensitive" he continued, his eyes fixed on my nipple.

"I'm pregnant" I said casually.

"You have always been so sensitive, love" Hades said before moving his head closer to my breasts, now pushing my straps all the way down to completely free them. "Can I touch you, Luna?" Hades asked again. I blinked in confusion and with a slight frustration for a few seconds.

"Why are you asking me?" I tried not to huff but it still came out as desperate.

Utterly desperate for his touch.

"Why can't you answer me?" Hades asked as he moved from his spot so that he was now literally hovering over me, with his knees supporting his weight by my sides.

"Why are you asking me?" I repeated with one rose eyebrows.

"You've always been so fucking stubborn, Luna" Hades muttered before resting his forehead against mine. "I've fucking missed you" he breathed. My eyes locked in his. The sincerity burning in his eyes, had me weak. There was no way he was not genuine about his feelings for me.

I had no right to doubt that.

His mistakes were simply his stupidity taking over from times to times.