Chapter 18: Tease

18+

"I'm going to get a shower" Hades said as he pulled way from my arms. I groaned in annoyance and glared at his retreating figure. He suddenly stopped walking and turned around to look at me with a frown on his beautiful face. "What are you doing?" He asked.

I tilted my head in confusion. Hades sighed then walked back to the bed. A yelp escaped my lips when he lifted me bridal style. He was so careful. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. I placed my hand on his cheek, before slowly pecking him.

"I love you" I whispered. He stopped walked and placed me on the bathroom counter. I opened my legs to give him enough space to come between my legs. His eyes were fixed on mine as he cupped my cheeks.

"Say it again" He demanded softly.

"I love you" I said and gently kissed the back of his hand.

Hades lost no time as he quickly collided his lips against mine. I let my fingers slide down his torso. My black nails contrasted so much against his skin. I pulled away and watched as goosebumps rise on his skin. Hades gently slide down the straps of the nightie, pushing it completely down, freeing my perky breasts. My nipples seemed to be erected, aching for attention. I sat straight, as Hades brought his hand right to my face, slowly tracing my features. He moved from my cheeks to my neck, then gently bit his lower lip as he moved down to my collarbone.

He was such a fucking tease.

Hades' Point Of View

I didn't know who to thank for the presence that beautiful and strong woman. My eyes couldn't leave hers. I watched as she bit her lower lip and released it. She was breathing in anticipation.

Anticipating what I would do next.

"You're so beautiful" I said as I slowly reached her magnificent breasts. They were perky, awaiting for my touch to release some pleasure. Luna had her hands pressed against the counter, leaning backwards, opening her body to me. I could see the love and the lust dancing behind her eyes. I clenched my jaws as my cock twitched in want. The pride that I was feeling for having such an amazing woman by my side, was growing day by day.

I placed my hands on the back of her neck, pulling her naked self to me. I leant and slowly pecked her lips before moving to her jawline. She smelled incredibly good. She was so intoxicating. I moved my lips to her neck, smiled when I saw goosebumps rise on her skin.

I haven't even started yet.

I kissed her neck, appreciating the warm feeling of her skin against my lips. I slowly bit and sucked on it, earning a moan from my beautiful woman. She buckled her hips in want. My other hand wrapped itself around her hips. I pulled her even closer to me, moving my hardened cock closer to her core as I made sure to leave my mark on her beautiful neck. With one swift movement, I pressed myself into her. Luna gasped and panted in pure pleasure.

"I want you, Luna" I breathed in her ear. Her eyes were closed. I slowly moved my hands to her breasts. They needed to be taken care of. "Open your eyes, love" I demanded. She quickly executed my words. When her eyes met mine, I rolled both of her nipples between my fingers. A moan escaped her lips as she threw her head back, arching her body so that I would get more access. I replaced her finger with my mouth, enveloping my lips around her erected nipple.

"Y-Yes" Luna moaned, her fingers tangling themselves in my hair. I rolled my tongue over her nipple, appreciating the warm sweet bud in my mouth.

So tender.

So intoxicating.

All mine.

I moved my kisses to her stomach, slowly dropping to my knees. I couldn't help smirk when Luna opened her eyes to have a look at me. I was facing her heated core. She was wearing a read thong. Her legs were on my back. I slowly caresses her thighs before moving to her hips. With one smooth movement, her thong was gone. I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face at the sight of her dripping core.

"Fuck" I breathed as my eyes moved to look at the beautiful woman. Her small bump was where we were growing our baby. "I love you" I said, feeling utterly grateful for her presence in my life.

She made me whole.

Luna's Point Of View

"I love you" Hades breathed. I could see the sincerity burning in her eyes. I didn't have time to say anything when Hades suddenly lashed himself on my heated core. A gasp escaped my lips was pleasure started to invade my whole body. His tongue swirled around, making me buckle my hips as the sensation of pleasure started building up.

Slowly but strongly.

"Cum for me, will you?" Hades demanded politely, ignoring my constant trashing for release. He slid two fingers inside of me, while his tongue continued its destruction on my bud. The moans escaped my lips effortlessly as he started pumping in and out. He pulled away, his eyes fixed on my face as he started fingering me faster.

And harder.

"I'm g-going to cum" I moaned when the feeling was becoming bigger and bigger. My body convulsed in a spiral of pleasure when Hades started playing with my clit with his thumb. I knew that I was a big mess in front of Hades right now. I turned my head to have a look at my face in the mirror. I was flushed. When I head his pants fall to the floor, I turned my attention back to my handsome man.

I unconsciously licked my lips at the sight of his cock. The veins running down his shaft was something that turned me up. He was hard.

And big.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and slowly moved me closer to him. Another moan escaped my lips when I felt him rub his cock against my hot and wet core. "Please" I shamelessly begged for him.

"I love you" Hades breathed against my forehead as he pushed himself inside of me. His eyes were closed as he started moving. It started slow and gentle, him moaning and grunting as he moved. I gently bit his skin, moaning against his shoulder.

"I love you" I whispered back.

His thrusts became faster and harder. Each thrust was sending me on another level of pleasure. I could see that Hades was being careful because of my bump. "I fucking love you" he groaned, moving his head so that he was now resting his forehead against mine. I held on him, feeling that I was going to cum again. Hades seemed to be enjoying each and every second of it. I clenched myself and watched as his eyes widened slightly and a groan of pleasure escaped his lips. Soon, I exploded in another blissful orgasm. Hades slowly pulled out to see his juices flow out of me. This really just happened.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he breathed, picking me up from the counter then slowly walked to the bathroom.