Chapter 5

Giyuu's POV

'Giyuu'

Giyuu

I ran to open the gate.

"Hitori-san" I exclaimed and hugged him.

He chuckled "Is your sister here?"

"Yes, she's waiting for you" I saw the flowers he was holding. I got curious but I'm going to ask him about it later. We went inside, my sister hugged Hitori-san so tight. They didn't see each other for 6 months but they exchanged letters. We keep chatting and laughing, seeing my sister smile and laugh makes my day even brighter. I trust Hitori-san to my sister, I believed that he can make her happy and not hurt her.

As the night came, I was sitting outside and staring at the moon. Then, Hitori-san came and sat beside me.

"Why are you still awake, Giyuu?" he asked.

"I can't sleep so I just sit here" I said while looking down then a question popped into my head.

"Hitori-san"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you giving flowers to nee-san?"

"That's a simple question. You see, I love your sister. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life and she's different to other woman. I gave her flowers to express my love, the flowers I gave her symbolizes love" he said while looking at the moon.

"Oh, I see. Does girls like flowers?"

"Not all girls like flowers, Giyuu. Some of them find it cheap and some of them treasures it" he said and I just listened to him. "However, your sister is more beautiful than a flower" he said while smiling. What he said makes my heart warm and soft. I'm happy for nee-san to meet a kind man like Hitori-san.

Hitori-san is a kind and hardworking man. He sends us money from what he earned from his work. I admired and respect him. "Go back to your room now, Giyuu. It's getting late" I just nodded and we goes back to our room. He and nee-san shared one room while I have my own room. I just slept peacefully and hoping this day keeps going on forever.

I smile at the memory. I think Hitori-san is already married to someone. My smile faded when I thought about Hitori-san married to someone else. I reached the butterfly estate, then Aoi stood in front of me.

"What are you doing here, Tomioka-sama? It looks like you're not injured. If you're looking for Shinobu-sama, she's with her tsuguko, buying herbs for the medicine" she look at me with a serious face. It reminds me of the angry Shinobu back then. Straight forward as always.

"I'm here to visit Tanjiro and his friends" I said.

"Is that so? Follow me" she said and I followed her. As we came closer to the room, I can here shouting and yelling. I looked at Aoi, her face is getting more serious. She furiously opened the door.

"BE QUIET, WILL YOU? YOUR VOICE DISTURBS THE OTHER PATIENTS, SO BE QUIET!" she said while breathing heavily. They fell silent. "And the water pillar came here to see you" she stepped out of the doorway to let me enter the room. I saw Tanjiro, sitting in his bed, the blonde haired boy was standing on the bed while being choked by the boarhead boy. When the boar head saw me, he came down in the bed and start shouting.

"IT'S THE MISMATCHED HAORI, FIGHT ME, FIGHT ME" I just look at him blankly, Tanjiro was stopping him. I took a rope out of my haori and tie him. "All of you, sit down" they obeyed me. I sat across them.

"Tomioka-san, it's good that you're here" Tanjiro said kindly.

"I'm here to appoint you as my tsuguko" they're shocked by what I said.

"What?! Three of us or just Tanjiro?" the blonde haired boy asked.

"Three of you will be my tsuguko. I will train you" I said in a monotone voice.

"No, I decline. Training is hell, training is hell" the blonde haired boy whined.

"I'll be glad to be your tsuguko, Tomioka-san but can you really handle us? Zenitsu keeps crying and whining and Inosuke is reckless. Is that okay for you?" he asked me, worried that it will be hard.

"It's okay, I can manage. I'll ask Urokodaki-sensei to help me train you"

So Zenitsu is the blonde haired boy and... I looked at the boar head boy to ask his name.

"Ha?! You don't know me? My name is Hashibira Inosuke, the Lord of the mountains and I will not be your tsuguko. I can become strong on my own and beat you, mismatched haori" he snarled at me while I just stare at him blankly.

"Call me Tomioka and even if you're going to train by yourself, you can't still beat me, you're still weak. If I train you, you'll get stronger than before and you can beat me too" I said while glaring at him. He was speechless. I glanced at Zenitsu whose still whining.

"You?" he was startled that I called him.

"Yes?!" he payed attention to me.

"If you're still whining like a weakling, you'll never get stronger than before and girls will never be impressed to a weakling like you" I said coldly.

"HA??!!! NO!! I DON'T NEED THEM!! NEZUKO-CHAN IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!! NO ONE ELSE!!" he yelled at me. I sighed heavily.

"So, Nezuko will do the same. Imagine Nezuko is unimpressed because you're whining"

"DON'T USE NEZUKO-CHAN TO ENCOURAGE ME TO TRAIN!!TRAINING IS HELL!! " he yelled. This kid is clueless. I don't know how to convince him, maybe I'm just suck at talking. I sighed. Then, Inosuke spoke.

"I'll be your tsuguko, mismatched haori" he said, head down.

I grinned "I told you, call me Tomioka. Okay then"

"HA?!! INOSUKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" Zenitsu yelled again.

"SHUT UP!! I'll do anything to be strong and to beat mismatched haori"

"Zenitsu, if you're going to decline Tomioka-san's appointment to be his tsuguko. Shinobu-san will never cheer for you and Nezuko will be unimpressed, do you like that?" Zenitsu was speechless to Tanjiro's statement. Then he spoke,

"Fine" he looked away from us.

"Thank you for encouraging him, Tanjiro. So we will start tomorrow's training, you better get ready"

"Yes" they said in unison. I sighed in relief, I have to train harder to grow stronger, just like him.

______________________________________

Hitori-san is Tomioka Tsutako's fiancée and he is my own character.

I'm sorry if the story is boring.