Chapter 32

Narrator's POV

(4 months earlier after the fight between Giyuu and Sano)

Standing upside down in a place called the Infinity Fortress where the members of the twelve kizuki gathers. Now, another Upper Moon died. They gathered again for a meeting. Akaza was pissed, he scanned all over the place to check the others. Nakime strummed her biwa to call and enter the other Upper Moons. Hantengu appeared crawling up the stairs, shivering.

"Another Upper Moon died. How terrifying" Hantengu said, hiding his face. A pot appeared beside Nakime.

"Who's that?" Akaza questioned but he received only silence. A strange creature came out from the pot, its eyes were the mouths, its mouth was an eye with a mark and the other eye was on its forehead with a mark.

"What a strange creature" Akaza thought.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gyokko the new member of the Upper Moons" he introduced.

"No one cares" Akaza said, looking down on the new member then someone leans closer at the side of his face.

"That's kinda rude, Akaza-dono" even leans closer to him, placing his hands on his shoulders. Akaza was even more disgusted to his fellow demon.

"Greetings to you, Gyokko-kun. By the way your pot looks beautiful, it looks new to me" Douma greeted the new member.

"Move it"

"Can I ask for one pot? It is for the decoration in my paradise"

"I SAID MOVE IT!!" Akaza shouted, veins popped on his forehead.

"Hmm? Move what?" glanced at his hot tempered "friend". Akaza didn't hesitate to swing his arm to Douma's face.

"Get your hands off me you disgusting freak" Akaza said coldly. Kokushibo appeared behind Akaza causing him to stop.

"Stop it, Akaza. Don't cause any trouble in Lord Muzan's place" said Kokushibo in a low voice.

"Yeah. I'll definitely kill you" Akaza said and growled.

"Kokushibo-dono, you finally arrived. I'm so glad to see you again" Douma smiled brightly as he could but he was ignored. They felt an eerie and strong presence making them bow down.

"First it was Daki and Gyutaro and now Sano" veins popped all over his face. "Are you Upper Moons getting weaker too?" the King of Demons asked, sending death glares to each one of them.

"Have you found what I am looking for?" he asked again but received no answer. "Failures" he added.

"It's hard, master" Hantengu shivered from fear.

"So what?! I promoted you all, gave so much of my blood but you gave me nothing. I promoted Sano because of his determination to annihilate the demon slayer corps and now he's dead." Muzan heave a heavy sigh, he was obviously mad about his demons.

"I'm sorry I didn't arrive on time" Kokushibo said politely.

"Killing pillars is nothing new to me, I want all of them so that no one will stop us from killing humans!" he yelled at his fellow demons like a father. "Why? Why is it so hard to find? Didn't I tell you to look all places in Japan? Even caves, forests, small villages, cities. Why?" he questioned again.

"I... have no... excuse" Kokushibo murmured under his breath. Akaza didn't say anything.

Douma clasped his hands together and smiled brightly, "Well, you see, it's hard to find the flower but I'll do my best to look for it". Yet no one pays attention to what he said.

Muzan sighed and continued, "Douma is now the Upper Moon 2, Akaza is the 3, Hantengu is the 4 and Gyokko, our new member, is now the 5. Now, prove it to me that you're not failures."

"Lord Muzan, I can prove it to you. I know the demon slayer's weakness. We'll win for sure" suddenly Gyokko's sight turned upside down, facing Muzan.

"What is their weakness? How are you going to finish them?"

"It's a secret" unfortunately, his master can read his mind.

"Alright, go with Hantengu. Do your jobs properly" Muzan kicked his head back to his pot. "The rest of you, eat more humans as you can and find the flower. Meeting adjourned" he disappeared as Nakime strummed her one string of her biwa.

"Hey, Gyokko-dono, can I come with you?" Douma asked.

"No, go by yourself"

"Come on, let's get along and hey, give me one of your pots later before you go to your mission, okay?"

"You're weird" Gyokko said staring at him blankly.

Douma chuckled, "I know. But can I go with yo-" Akaza slashed his head off, veins popped out onto his forehead. In Akaza's point of veiw, hearing Douma's voice disgusts him and ticks his head off.

"Did Lord Muzan gave you orders? Get lost!"

______________________________________

Tanjiro went to the swordsmith's village to fetch his sword. Giyuu, Inosuke and Zenitsu continued training themselves after they discharged from the estate. Giyuu trained himself while wearing his old fox mask, it was broken but his teacher fixed it for him. His left eye was blind and the light blue color still remained because it didn't wore off and that makes him confused, after the combat, it's supposed to be worn off and yet it still remained. His teacher was confused too but all he had to do is wait.

A month has passed, Tanjiro sent back to the Butterfly Estate for his treatment, the same goes to Mitsuri and Muichiro, after the battle against the two Upper Moons 4 and 5. It was a huge victory for them, they defeated 5 of the Upper Moons. Giyuu thought that Muzan was very mad and trying to find a replacement. The master called all the Pillars for a meeting. Giyuu arrived the Master's Mansion on time, he opened the door and saw all the Pillars. His heart beat went fast when he finally saw his one and only woman he wanted to see these past 5 months. Walking towards beside Obanai and sat down beside him.

"So you're the fox guy Himejima-sama was talking about?" Obanai glared at him from the corner of his eyes.

"Why are you still wearing that?" Sanemi questioned him but Giyuu didn't answer them.

"Sanemi, Obanai, he's just nervous that Kochou is around. How flashy is that" Uzui smirked. Shinobu ducked her head hoping her side bangs covered her blushing cheeks. The door opened, the master's wife Amane appeared.

"I'm very sorry for the wait, master can't come due to his condition. Anyways, we all gathered here for a serious discussion to the mark that appeared to Mitsuri and Muichiro. Can you please fill in some details about it?" Amane said.

"Oh yes, Amane-sama. So, like back then, my body was like super light. It was like BADAAAAMP and DUURRR and BADAAHH. Then my heart went BADUMP BADUMP and my ears went SCREEEE and tinkle tankle too" Mitsuri said happily and blushing while the others looked at her, awkwardly. Sanemi turned to look at his friend Obanai who ducked his head, dark shadows appeared under his brows. Muichiro spoke about his experience in the battle and the mark that had appeared on him. A couple of minutes has passed, Amane finished talking and returned inside to take care of her beloved master.

"All of us are going to participate this mark training, no exceptions. We will train the demon slayers in our own way. We have to make them stronger and we will win for sure" Himejima declared to his fellow pillars.
______________________________________

I'm sorry for taking so long to release a new chapter. I was doing my homeworks so yeah.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.