Chapter 11

Giyuu's POV

"Sharpen your senses, Zenitsu!" I yelled. As I keep swinging my wooden sword at him. He's fast but dumb. I paired Tanjiro and Inosuke for the agility training. I assigned Inosuke for the position of being the attacker because he's unbelievably flexible and fast.

"Yes!" he answered with determination because Kochou is watching him.

"Zenitsu-kun, make him a dumb pillar for not hitting you!" my eye twitched in annoyance when I heard her say that. I increased my speed of attacks to hit him while he evade my attacks on the same speed as me.

It has been three weeks since I started training these three. They learn so fast and I'm impressed. And ever since that day with Kochou, strange things are starting to happen to me. Like how I sped my tracks just to reach the Butterfly estate, my heart pounds when I'm with her and this strange feeling in my stomach too, it seems like.... butterflies? I just don't understand. I just shrugged this feelings and thought it will go away but I was wrong.

I dismissed the training for them to rest. I went to the fish pond, spacing out again. Then, a familiar presence sat beside me.

"Tomioka-san" here goes my heart again. She poked me.

"What is it?" I said in a bored tone.

"Tomioka-san, why are you always spacing out and alone?" she said, curious

"Because I like it" hoping my respond satisfies her.

"That makes no sense, Tomioka-san. Don't you feel lonely?" she asked.

"I'm not lonely" I said, Sabito's words echoed inside my head.

"Oh really? If you say so" she said dismissing the topic.

While were waiting for food in the hallroom, Zenitsu starts talking about women.... again.

"Hey, Tomioka-san, what type of girl you like?" he asked, eyes sparkling waiting for my answer. Seriously? Is this kid really a pervert? I was thinking of my answer properly because no one really asked that question to me before.

"Big thighs? Big breasts? Big butts? Rosy lips? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" Zenitsu squealed. I sighed before looking at him. This kid is definitely a pervert. I was just kidding when I tried to convinced him using "girls".

"To me, it doesn't matter. Body is just a body, it's shape will fade as we grow. If you really love the person, don't look at its body but the inside of it" I'm surprised I said those words without thinking, it just came out from my mouth. I wonder where did it came from.

"Ha?!! Inside of it?! It's disgusting. Where can I find love inside the organs, huh?! And by the way, what's love? Can I eat that? " Inosuke said roughly. Zenitsu facepalmed. Tanjiro is just smiling at him not bothering to answer.

"You idiot boar. How can you not know that? Are you even a human? Besides, you're raised by boars, it's no wonder you don't know about human emotions but an animal's emotion" Zenitsu said. I can see Inosuke is pissed off by what Zenitsu said and start arguing. I really wanted to tie them up but I forgot to bring my rope.

"Okay now, SHUT UP" Zenitsu had enough and shouted at Inosuke then he turned to me.

"Speaking of woman, Tomioka-san, who comes into your mind?" Zenitsu asked again. Then Kochou's sweet smile appeared into my mind. My heart pounded again, I looked at the other way as heat rises to my cheeks.

"Ohohohoho, Tomioka-san, are you in love?"

"No I'm not" I said maintaining my blunt expression.