12. Mackie D's

Jo's POV

Whoa.

Well that went better than expected. Like really well. Fucking fantastic.

Jennie is seriously full of surprises, and I think I love them.

My mind was still focusing on what happened back at the cinema, Jennie sitting on my lap like she belonged there, kissing me, I was hella surprised when she bit me but damn it was the hottest damn thing I'd ever experienced I hoped for a hicky I'd be proud to show that I was marked... by her.

But like I said before, this wasn't over not by a long shot these few days I've noticed that Jennie isn't as innocent as she seems I mean ever since I discovered her 'secret' I knew my girl was something special and I feel it's only fair I mark her the way she marked me. Oh and I've haven't forgotten her slip up at the snack counter, not by a long shot...

Oh you're in for a treat cupcake... I smirked while driving towards her house glancing at her out of the corner of my eye while she continued to look out the window refusing to make eye contact with me but I caught her eyes darting to me then quickly away when she noticed me staring at her a light blush barely visible driving pass the street lights above.

I chuckled; oh you're definitely in for a treat...

Pulling up towards her house I parked outside noticing the absent parking spaces that weren't empty when I arrived. Hmm is Jennie home alone?? I shook my head and unbuckled my seatbelt looking back at Jennie who sat slouched in her seat staring at what I'm assuming to be an empty house not moving, a blank look on her face. Was something wrong here? I Coughed lightly, and she jumped a weak smile pulling at the corners of her lips.

"You ok?"

She nodded her head slightly before looking back at her house, "would you mind if we went somewhere to eat first??" she asked so quietly I thought I'd misheard her.

I stared at her for a moment, surprised that she wanted to prolong her night out with me.

"Sure cupcake, where'd you wanna eat?" I asked putting my seatbelt back on and starting up the engine again.

She sat up straight in her seat thinking about it for a minute, "um... I really don't mind anywhere with food"

I chuckled, "anywhere with food? Come on now there must be somewhere you want to eat, or fancy right now"

"Ok... how about McDonalds?"

"You're in the mood for some Mackey D's? Really cupcake?"

She blushed "yeah, I am actually"

"Not gonna lie I was expecting a posh restaurant or something not fast food I'm impressed"

She smiled while looking out the window and I found a McDonalds not too far away, "drive thru or eat in?"

"Eat in please"

"Sure thing, cupcake" I replied while parking the car, the place didn't look too packed with the odd person eating a burger at a table.

Walking in, we headed to the counter but when I saw who stood behind it I was ready to walk right back out.

"Let's find another McDonalds to eat at cupcake" I said pulling her back out the door

"w-why?" she stuttered confused

"HEY JO! JO!!! OVER HERE!!"

"That's why" I muttered under my breath before walking towards the counter, to our server Craig. Damn it I forgot he worked here.