20. Morning after

AN: Hi... So i'm alive, sorry for the loooonnnnnngggg wait for this update which isn't great but needed to prove i hadn't forgotten about this story just been busy lately. So here's this chapter, dedicated to my annoyingly frustrating girlfriend Jhezzy. Hope you enjoy the update; and remember ... read, vote, comment!

Polly's POV

Ugh, I leaned my head against the counter and groaned out loud. My poor head. It was killing me, it literally feels like there's an army of tiny construction workers just drilling away at my brain cells. How the hell did I get up this morning? Better yet why am I up this early?

School... SCHOOL?!

I quickly shot up from the counter and screamed internally at the pain that throbbed through my skull. "Argh!!" I slid down onto the floor and curled into a ball, holding my head in my hands towards my body "oh the pain, the pain of it all!" i moaned. Just then Becca walked in, "oh wow, how'd you get there?" she chuckled as I heard her flick the switch on the kettle. I grumbled as a response refusing to face the world and the evil of the pain i'm experiencing.

"Have fun last night?"

i remained silent, if i keep quiet then the pain will be quiet.

"Polly? You alive down there?"

Sssshh, quiet time. Wait, do i have school today?!

"Oh my gosh i'm going to be late for school!" I shot up again and crashed straight into Becca and screamed as hot water split down my t-shirt. "Holy hot fudge! Damn that's hot!!!" i quickly ripped off my shirt throwing it on the counter.

"Polly you alright?! Just take a seat you doughnut, you don't have school today it's a Sunday" Becca laughed as she mopped up the floor.

Sunday? It's the weekend?! Oh i'm an idiot! Crawling out of bed when i could of slept this off, i laid my face on the counter i could start sleeping right here...

"Oh no you don't, go back to your room if you're going to sleep. The kitchen is not your room"

"Ugh, carry meeeeee!" I whined holding out my arms, Becca looked at me and laughed turning away from me to remake her tea "you got yourself down here you can get yourself back up"

i stood up slowly, so far so good "meanie" i mumbled under my breath as i finally reached the stairs. "I heard that!" she yelled from the kitchen, "you were meant to!" i retorted pacing each step i took, halfway up i heard the door bell go off i looked back down at the stairs i'd just conjured "are you kidding me?! no, i'm not doing it. i'm so close to the end!" refusing to answer the door and left it to Becca to handle as i continued my journey upwards.

The door bell continued to ring and i finally reached my door! Success! "Don't worry Polly i'll answer the door!" i smiled knew you would Becca. i saw my bed and dived for it not even bothering to get under the duvet no need to waste time, closing my eyes in 5, 4, 3, 2, "Polly?" darn. So close.

"Hmm?" i mumbled my face smothered in my pillows, i heard a chuckle and decided to lift my head to see who was in my room. "Morning drunky, how's your head?" Yvanna smiled down at me extending a coffee cup out towards me, along with a "ooo is that a cookie?!" i asked sitting up slowly, Yvanna averted her eyes but nodded "uh, yeah. i stopped off at this cafe on the way here"

What's wrong with her?

Leaning against my head board i made space for her to sit next to me and patted the empty spot, she hesistated for a second before moving closer to me and sitting down. "Here you go, enjoy" i smiled gratefully "i hope i can keep this down" i said, she looked at me worriedly "have you been sick this morning?" she asked, i shook my head taking a small bite of my cookie. It was sweet, "mmm, this is delicious thank you"