Chapter 9

Cub turned to the students and teacher. He knew none of them spoke or understood russian or he would have switched language during his conversation with Kavanagh.
" Don't you know it's not nice to talk about people behind their backs?" he said with a russian accent so that doubts of him being Alex were cleared, referring to the conversation he had overheard. "Don't you know it's not nice to eavesdrop?" Arnold, the school bully shot back." Eavesdrop?" Cub asked innocently," I was here for longer than you. Not my fault you didn't notice me." He looked at what time it was on his phone and realised it was already time for the next training. The others would be arriving at the lake soon as they had swimming next.
"You should rest. I don't know Wolf very well but I can say he doesn't particularly like kids. He can't get you binned but he can make your life a living hell and if you don't do what he tells you to, you will be punished. It won't be a pleasant experience. You'll quickly figure out why this place is called hell on earth," Cub said. He was about to leave when Mr Scott stopped him," you are talking as if from experience."
"I am. Oh, by the way, I am not interested in girls," Cub addressed the last part to the boys and left without another word. He could imagine the disappointed faces of the girls, the relieved faces of the boys and the amused face of the teacher at seeing his students's faces.
He would not have left since the unit had swimming next but had found a way skip the training. He didn't want the students to see his scars. As for the rest of k-unit, apart from Fox, he knew they hadn't seen all of them. The room had been dark and the little light there had been had been coming from the moon.
He encountered his unit on his way to the cabin. His teammates were talking among themselves and stopped when they saw him coming from where they were heading.
"Kavanagh called,"he told Ben, looking at him. He ignored the rest of k-unit's questioning glances and told Ben what he had learnt.
"I am going to inform MI6," Cub finished.
"Saved by terrorists," Ben whispered to Cub and noticed the latter's small smirk before going to the lake accompanied by Wolf, Snake, Eagle and Shark.