Epilogue

For the first time in years, Alex Rider couldn't believe his eyes. Yet it shouldn't be that difficult to believe. Yassen is alive when he was believed to be dead. So the assassin hadn't been lying. He hadn't killed Ian Rider. But what had happened? Had MI6 known the man was alive all this time? Where had he been? All these questions would stay unanswered for quite some time for Alex really didn't care right now. Ian Rider, the uncle he had once believed he knew, the man who had brought him up, was alive.
Ian didn't  look really good, with blood on his clothes and small cuts on his face. He looked around and recognised Brecon Beacons. When he saw the students, Ian was confused. Not only were there a bunch of kids in the SAS training grounds, but he didn't fail to recognise Alex's class. Alex... Ian hoped his nephew was alright. When he was taken captive by SCORPIA all those years ago, Ian had been really worried for Alex. Even knowing Jack would take care of Alex, Ian couldn't stop thinking, will Alex be alright?
A man came out of the shadows. No, not a man– a boy. A very familiar boy. And Ian recognised him instantly. Alex...
Ian couldn't help but think about how much he looked like John, even with black hair and blue eyes. Alex was looking at him straight in the eyes. Alex wasn't surprised when he saw recognition on Ian's face. If there was someone who would recognise him after not seeing him for years, it was his uncle.
Alex still couldn't believe Ian was in front of him. Alex forgot all his worries. Blackhawk, his classmates, SCORPIA...

"Alex..."

Had it not been for the silence that had settled, Ian's murmur wouldn't have been audible.
At that moment, Alex's classmates, minus Tom, knew. They knew that Cub was in fact their classmate Alex Rider, the one who was said to be a druggie, the one who was always absent, returning to school injured. Even they weren't stupid enough to think it was just a coincidence. Alex didn't come with them to BB. Cub was young, looked a bit like Alex, and was a spy. And to top it all, Ian Rider was in front of them, showing no sign of having been dead.

Some of the seventeen year old even realised the real reason they were at BB. It was because Alex was in their class.
It was for protection.

And finished!
I'm not really proud of this whole story (I took a look at the other chapters and I don't really like them), but I'm proud of finishing my first fic. Even you have to admit this whole story was crap, specially the last chapters.

Anyway, thank you so much for supporting me throughout this whole story. And reading comments always brought a smile to my face. So yeah, thanks...

P.S: I'm too lazy to edit the fic, so I don't think I will.