16.We should!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I am not a person who believes in love at first sight,
I am not a person who will love you
for your appearance,
It's true I crave for love,
But i am not an idiot to forget all pain"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naomi's living room^^

NICHOLAS (POV)

It's really fucking cold outside after all its late January, it's snowing outside..
I should have stayed in my house, I shouldn't have bothered myself.

But see where I am now!! Standing in front of a small apartment, whose you may ask.. It's none other than My crazy wife's...

I knocked the door with my cold fist.. I am literally freezing now..

"Waittt" Naomi replied..

Than i started pressing the door bell..

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

She started saying colourful slangs..
And I am loving this..

I again pressed the door bell.

She opened the door and
"You Ass**** , I asked you to wait.. Oww!! You piece of shit" She shouted at the me...

Momentarily she was shoked may be because I am standing , face covered in mask and head covered with a cape...

Okay I do look like a secret Murderer.. But before she could do anything I revealed my identity.. And trust me her face changed in a second..

"I didn't know you have such a filthy mouth Dear Wifey"

Her eyes is widened, and it looked like it will come out of the socket... Her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish...

"Will you let me in? Or do you want me to get freezed to death in the cold?? " I asked to clear the silence..

"No you can't , I am with my boyfriend now.... Go back to your house" She is still angry, obviously she will I shouldn't have said such things..

"I know he is not your boyfriend" I replied..

"I... I ....but I do have a boyfriend who is inside.. You can't come " She stuttered trying to block the door with her small body.

"I know u dont have any boyfriend Naomi" I replied irritated

"Umh, huh?? How... How did you?? How -" She started stuttering again with obvious shock...

So i decided to invite myself inside the house ,however she didn't let me ,still blocking the door. So I did the thing which will make her move.

I grab her waist,and she flinch like my hand burn her skin. I won't lie but that caused a slight ache in my chest and I don't know why.

However like I said,she moved so I enter inside,removing my cold hands from her warm body. The warmth was nice..i mean my hands were freezing so..

she still looking at me from the door..

The living room is not so big, but the room looks really comfortable and cozy and also colourful decorated with photos,books and plants...

But Warm?? No not really ,but it's not freezing either... But why it's not warm??...