20.Is everything okay??

Naomi and Nicholas ootd^^

Naomi was standing in a corner, away from everyone

Naomi was standing in a corner, away from everyone... When I stood behind her I sensed a sort of discomfort.. The smilling little women is now standing quietly, still looking at the beautiful couple who are kissing...
She looked distracted and it got confirmed when she didn't reply me first.... Than she said she is fine.....

She is not...

It should not bother me but it did for unknown reason. We did agreed to maintain a friendly relationship, may be that's why..

So i said what I felt a friend might say, "you will get all this one day "she nod after few second and whisper " Hope so" After a few second pause...

She deserves all this love and affection and care, but still she agreed to marry me, the person who always stay away from it....

Why did she marry me??? I would have asked again but I didn't...

I wrap her shoulder with my one hand and she rest her head on my shoulder.... I am not good at comforting people, everyone say I suck at this...but I still tried to comfort the only person who alway try to comfort me....
_____________________________________
(Third pov a/n)

Nicholas understood the reason behind his heart ache, he saw a friend in Naomi and seeing her hurt do things inside him which he don't want explain...Naomi can be A selfless friend who will never ask anything in return.. A true friendship... Nicholas never got a true friend, his so called best friend betrayed him.... He unknowingly getting close to Naomi because all this year his heart craved for a true friend who will understand him....and Naomi is becoming that friend ...

He lost faith in soulmate and true love long back and it's not easy to convince him.. So whatever he is doing is to protect his friend...

But sometimes things happens which isn't appropriate considering the rules he made in the agreement.

Sometimes Nicholas crosses his own boundaries unknowingly.