42.November 7

November 7,

November 7,

_THIRD POV_

Nicholas went to New York last week for urgent work.Although he was internally battling on going far away from Naomi but he had to go anyway.. Because his work needed his attention as well.

Nicholas left early morning so he couldn't say anything to Naomi.. Before leaving he just kiss his wife's forehead and said only thing he is been saying for the whole month..

'I will never let you go.I love you'

No he couldn't say this loud yet. He couldn't gather enough courage to say this.. He knows Naomi, if he says this now she will think it's out of pity or sympathy. And Naomi Gellar hate when people treat her out of sympathy.

And also, he is confused as to say what to her, how to ask her forgiveness.. He still remembers how he treated her last time.. What guarantee she will even consider him..

But without her for a week made him realise that it's today or never.. "No no not never thing.. It's either today or anyday.. I will prove her how much I care for her" He rephrase..

Nicholas was little upset but very desparate to talk to Naomi..
This whole week he couldn't talk to her properly. He was busy most of the time.Even though he free his time just to talk to her but she was either asleep or too weak to speak for long..

But today he is returning home.. His heart is filled with warmth.. He is constantly smiling while thinking of what he is going to do today...

Meanwhile At Dawson Mansion,

Naomi is sitting in her wheel chair looking at the Television with a cold expression...

Whatever the Television was showing made her angry to such an extent, she called someone..

After waiting for few second someone picked up..

"Come and pick me up, I am done with this place .And my one year time anyway end today " She said and the man on the other side said okay and told her the time.

I knew it, I shouldn't give you chance. I wanted to escape this place and start fresh so I couldn't stay in the hospital. I had to pretend I was fine.
Your constant persuasion wasn't letting me build the wall inside my heart. Your mere face trigger all my emotion. How you called me a slut and whore. How you treated. I cannot just forget.

But then I thought giving you a chance Nick. Everyone deserve a second chance but what should I do when I no more left with any hope..

Nicholas board down in the evening. He didn't look anywhere and go straight to his home.. He in a hurry climb the mansion stairs to go to his home..

When he entered the room he found it dark, he got confused a little bit..

"Why are you staying in this dark room Naomi, atleast switch on the lights" He said with a chuckle and to his surprise he found the bed empty.. The machines everything is their except his wife...