40.She is alive..

𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮..
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵...
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦,
𝘖𝘳 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?
______________________________________

Two days passed and Nicholas didn't leave the place beside her. He kept on looking at her.. He hold her hands softly scared to hurt her... But how ironical he thought... Because he is the person who is responsible for this...

He is the person who had hurt her, call her vulgar name.

I didn't meant any word baby.I was hurt, I was in pain. I couldn't think straight. It was hurting to much to see you with someone else. I just wanted you to go away. I couldn't even look at you and not think about you with someone else. I wanted to hurt you so that you could feel my pain.

But,
I didn't wanted you to get hurt in reality. I wanted you to be happy even if I was angry. I just wanted to forget you and hurt I felt.
I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want you to just wake up.

I thought hurting you will make me hurt less, but seeing you like this causing me immense pain and making me to wish my own death if that will save your life.

Unknowingly a drop of tears fell from his eyes and he wipes it immediately...
"Please wake up " He whisper while sniffing...
The cold Billionaire is actually a fragile man who would have thought...

"Go and freshen up Nicholas.. You look pathetic " Doctor Leone said while entering the ward to check on her...
In this days Doctor Leone got attached to this couple...

She sees her daughter in her and so she cannot help but take care of her...

"No I can't, what if she opens her eyes and i am not their!! " Nicholas said still looking at her face..

Mrs Leone shakes her head with disappointment... Nicholas have dark circles now due to lack of sleep, his face turned pale as he refused to eat, his hair is messy, beards have grown.

"If you continue like this, you will be the next person to get admitted in this hospital. " Doctor Leone said in a motherly tone..

"Okay okay I am going for few minutes but promise me you won't leave her until I come " Nicholas requested..

"Okay go and freshen up!! " She said encouragingly ..

And suddenly he got a call from old Mr Dawson.
"Yes dad.. Yes she is fine.. No you don't have to come... No.. No .. I am coming home.. Calm down dad" He said cutting the call...

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 ~

"Do you think my daughter will get pregnant?"