22.Dont avoid me please

Its been more than a week since I got busy

Its been more than a week since I got busy..I had to rush directly after Peter's engagement party. The business responsibility sometimes is really overwhelming..... I am not getting Enough time to sleep... And i am skipping my food frequently....

But Naomi was adamant and she either ping or call me to remind me to take my dinner or lunch on time...
And to be honest it feels good when someone genuinely take care of you and I am receiving this warm feeling after a very very long time...

I get back to home late at night but i know that even if I am late ,this girl will still keep food for me in the fridge...
I saw her sleeping peacefully at night, although I hesitated to sleep without the pillow wall but i eventually ended up sleeping like that... And most of the time i found myself waking up with my hand coiled around her waist....

I know I shouldn't have done that but the feeling of her is really tempting....Her warm body pressed to me helps me to get better sleep. And it's just that i feel comfortable with her.. We are really good friends.... And it's normal I guess...

Today I had the most busiest schedule, I couldn't take call of Naomi... Neither I could reply her..... She will ask me hell lot of question if I recieve and I am too occupied to answer... I will talk to her later....

.

.

.

"Joshua can you please bring me the review file from the first floor...and after that you can go for lunch " I told my secretary...

"Yes sure Sir " He smiled and left..

My temple hurts with the work, I need something to distract my self...

"Heyy, Handsome!!" I looked up to see Betty standing in a beautiful body hugging short dress...

"Hey what are you doing here " I asked...

" Umh just came here to meet you, you have been avoiding me a lot " She gave me a accusing look..

Yes I am avoiding her, in fact I am avoiding every women.... It's just few month left and i dont want to hurt the reputation of Naomi... And as you can see when I told them I cannot be seen outside with them they didn't bother to stay.... It's called hunger for fame
..

"No I am not, you know how busy I am, and i also told you I cannot be seen outside with any women atleast for now " I told her..

"Since when do you care about that?? " She asked... " I cared about Naomi " I replied...

"Oh yess, you are friends now I forgot " She came forward and sat on my desk.. Her long beautiful legs on my view..

"But i dont think your wife will mind if we do it here..away from anyones eye" She suggested giving Flirteous smile...

This women is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.... Her black hair, green eyes..... And to be honest she knows I don't do serious and she accept it Appreciatevly without a complain....