26.Why didnt you tell me!!

NAOMI'S POV

In this two days i didn't get to see Nicholas much..

You are avoiding him!! No I am not!!

May be a little.. Okay okay more than a little!!

I didn't had any intension to do that... I am experiencing new feelings and i want to avoid it.. I know my fate and it can't be change...

When I saw Betty's message I felt a pang inside my heart...

Why why!!! Please God I don't want to get hurt once again.....

When he wanted to take my mother to the hospital,I was surprised but really happy because he showed his concern....
When he hold my hand tightly, tracing my wound under the table, when he said that no one is allowed to disrespect me???..

Trust me I felt my heart pounding so much that I thought it will burst out any moment,I felt the warmth seeping through my skin, I felt happy more like ecstatic... I felt the emotions I was trying so hard to suppress...

When caress my head while I was sobbing, when he said he will stay with me , he will always be their for me.

For few moment of time i believed it.

I believed him

Though I should not.And it proved me when I saw the message.
T

he message took me out of the trance..... ..

I cannot just let anyone hurt me again, I cannot. I am stronger than that.

But seeeeee here I am thinking about him again. He is no doubt the best person... He is not like he tried to show in front of a camera..

He have many secrets, which he is hiding.... But to be true everyone in this world have secrets to hide...

Knock!! Knock!!

"Come in" I said, asking the person on the other side to come in...

"Hey Rose!! It's been a long time " Lucas said... And i stand up to address my old client..

He was one the person I know and trusted... But we lost Contact...

"Hey lucas!! Where were you??? How can you forget your old advisor " I faked my disappointment..

"I didn't forget you, I just got busy... And we settled somewhere away from this shit hole place " He replied..

"Oh yes... How is she?? " I asked.. Remembering the beautiful  girl..

"Oh she is fine... We just came here to visit my cousin.. By the way he is here to talk to you about a matter.. He tried to contact you but couldn't.... So i asked him to come with me " He said while rubbing his neck...

"Lucas you know I don't meet people like that.." I told him...

"Rose I know, but it's important.. He is my brother ,please for me... Do this one favour to me " He gave me sad smile..