30. Running from the past part 2

[This chapter will have little bit sexual content and abusive word.. If you are not comfortable. You can skip the part I will mention as S/C]
______________________________________

"𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯??
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦!!

********

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬~

"That was a great night babe" Nathenial said...

"Umh really?? " Naomi blushed..

"Yes it was, after all ..i am the first person to get to touch you like that...." He smirked while saying..

"Umh do you think we can make it work now?? Will our relationship be strong again Nate?? " She asked trying to touch him again..

"Yes babe" He pulled her, her back hitting his chest ...

she thought all the quarrels and fights will be overnow ... their bond will be strong again!!! But the fear inside her was telling her otherwise..

Although everything seems like a fairy tale but is it??

"You are such preety little girl Naomi!! .... I always wanted to see what you were hiding.... And look, I have seen and have everything.... You don't know how much you made me happy today...... " He said while caressing her naked thigh...

(S\C)
"Damn Naomi, I wouldn't have imagine you have such a sexy body inside those clothes you wear... I never fucked a vergin pussy before...you were so fucking warm and tight " He said while moving her thies apart ...

She started whimpering, his cold touch again igniting flames in her chest and down their....

Her feelings for him is strong and pure even after-Even after she heard that her boyfriend might be getting involved with someone else....

She is warned by her new friends Ethan and Roni... But why she should listen to them when she knew Nate since childhood.... And when they were together since starting of High School...
Her father accepted Nate... Okay their was a reason!!! ......their father were friends....

And she is in love, she trust him more than anything... Nate made her feel things that no one ever did...... Nate was so in love with her.... But things started changing after they passed high school...

They got in different college and the cute Nate turned into a handsome heart throb of college...

"Babe take slow breathes " He said while putting his fingers inside her wet throbbing pussy...

"Aahhh natee.... Slowerr" She said while he just kept fingering the pulsating pussy.... Increasing the pace.... And Naomi!! Was loosing her sense again...

His thumb startes rubbing circles on her clit earning loud Moan.....
His other hand pumping her breast..

After continuous pounding with finger while alternatively rubbing her clit, naomi reached the hight of her climax. It's getting hot, her breath ragged.. It's about time , her whole body trembling for release.