25.Hey Mr Dawson

NICHOLAS POV

I should have wait to talk to Naomi,but I got a urgent work I had to solve so I left as soon as possible...

It's been 2 days and I and her didn't talk much....

But I have something else to worry about now... ... I need to sort this before my break ends... So I called my cousin Lucas Pattinson ..

He is a well known professor... And he suggested me to talk to Miss Rose...
Miss Rose is one of the most famous lawyer and advisor.... She is famous for her writing or blog.But to my surprise when I tried to find her.. I only get articles and writings but not her photos...

As pers articles She is really private person, she hate attention.. She believes her name is enough to cause fear among people...

In her recent tweet she wrote...

"Beauty standards are set by those person who have no other talents except to judge people...
People should set Personality Standards because in the end everything fades and what remains is your true personality"
#fuckbeautystandards

I am impressed by her will be an understatement...

"Hey Lucas , you have talked to Miss Rose right? " I asked him

He sat beside me talking to his wife...

"Yes I did, I didn't tell her you are coming, she doesn't meet people so easily.... I am one of her old client so " He laughed...

"Did you see her" I asked

"Definitely brother!!, she is amazing in fact that will be a understatement.... She has a beautiful soul with a smart mouth... She is smart and sexy.... And not sexy as per her body no!!.... Her personality is sexy...... I had a little bit crush on her... And I told her but she politely rejected me..... But we turned good friends after it..... I lost contact with her and now I am here meeting her after 2 years " Lucas smiled...

Now I am intrigued to meet her.. And may be I am being to obvious because Lucas gave me a goofy smile...

"Someones seems too interested " He hit my shoulder..

"Shut up Lucas , you know I don't do such shits" I replied..

"Hmm hmm I know otherwise why you would have made such bullshit contract " He vaguely stated while looking at his phone..

"Don't say as if you don't know anything okay.... You know everything about my life " I stated angrily..

"Yes brother, and I also know you are stoping yourself from loving others, give yourself another chance " Lucas state while side hugging me..

"I can't, I can't trust anyone with my heart " I replied....

"You know when I met Olivia, I never thought I will fall in love with her... Definitely because she was my student and also our age gap.... She was young... And I was a messed up man, I still am " He winked and continued"and she was in a abusive family and some shitty one sided relationship... She didnt trust me when I tried to help.... But gradually she let me, she trusted me... I trusted her and we both fall in love.... Although it started as fullfilling our desire but it changed into forever in no time "he said giving me a genuine smile...

I know about him, I know his story... The age gap was a issue olivia was 18 and Lucas was 28 when they met ...

" And you know why Miss Rose is my friend because she not only helped me but also gave me great advices...
I quote
'love has no boundaries, we who creates it... Dont break the boundaries to find love but accept that their will be boundaries... Try to enter inside the boundaries but dont break it...rather open it slowly and gradually...and later create another boundary of protection around both of you so that no can harm you again'....... I know it's complicated but you will understand it when you will fall in love... Again!! " He said.... But I don't have words to say anything so I kept quiet......

This Miss Rose is intriguing... And I am eager to meet this mysterious human being...

.

.

.

.

We reach her office... I sat outside..... Lucas will speak to her first then he will introduce me...

"Hey come inside " He called I enter... To find her missing...

"She will be here in a minute " He replied..

We talked, when I heard a coughing sound... I turned to see

"Hey Mr Dawson" She said...

Oh no no no!!! No no.... What the fuck.......

______________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEEDED 🙂❤enjoy.....

Miss Rose is a confident and smart women...... Right...