~Disasters~

We make our way back to the cafeteria, get our 'food' and sit down. Once again, It looks rancid. I push the tray away from me. laying my head down. "Hey, you okay?" Tiffany asks with a worried tone, she sat across from me. "Yeah, just not hungry.." I respond, grimacing at the tray of... whatever it was, or was supposed to be. "Oh, okay" She says, returning to her conversation with Freddy who sat next to her. "So.. Your not going to eat you food?" Stu asks, "Nope." I simply say, laying my head back down. He just stares for a bit before grabbing my tray and digging in. 

I wake up to the sound of a bell.. I must have fallen asleep. The guards do like before and unchain us from the table. They cuff our hands and feet, before lining us back up. I remember we were going out to the garden in the back. I smile a bit, getting excited to go outside after a while. The guards begin walking us down the halls and stairs, until we get to the back doors. They open the doors and the sun light hits my skin. The sun beginning to set.

The garden was absolutely beautiful, roses, tulips, and tiger lilies fill the plains. All different colors. The guard uncuffed our limbs and let us walk around. I saw Michael and Jason walking to the tulip garden.. and Michael fell down face first into the bed of flowers. I smile widely at this, I half way run to him and Jason, sitting down with them, just smiling at them. They smile back. They had the brightest smiles I have ever seen. They may be murderers but they look so sweet.

We sat there, as the others were talking in the clearing. Except Billy and Stu of course. They were climbing trees and playing king of the hill, seeing who could stay higher up, as they pushed at each other. Which that wasn't going to end well for either of them. I feel a tap on my hand, I look over to see Michael and Jason handing me a flower crown. It was all different colored tulips. "Aw, guys thank you so much!" I smile, putting the crown on my head. They simply give a thumbs up and smile in response. I look at the sunset. Red and yellow colors all over, not a cloud in sight. I lay down, taking a deep breath. I close my eyes, remembering the nights I would stay up with Jake outside and watch the sunrise. I miss that so much. But, I'll be back there soon, hopefully.

"Alright everyone, Time to head back inside, we will be getting everyone a shower before bed. So we will get you new clothes and walk you to the shower rooms, Okay?" Dr. Loomis explains, everyone nodded in response to this. We get back in line and begin walking back inside. We pass a lot of rooms until we stop at the shower room close to our cells. We go inside and get into a stall after getting our new cloths. I close the door and begin undressing and unwrapping my bandages, I turn the water on to a warm temperature. Soaking into the warmth of the water, my body and muscles starts to relax more. My scares, healing and sore, soothed as well. After getting clean and dry, I began redressing myself. The steam still rising in the stall. I hear Tiffany and Billy talking outside so I walk out my stall, dirty clothes in hand. I walk over to them and just lean against the wall, waiting for everyone else to finish. "Your scratch marks are looking better." says Tiffany smiling, "Yeah, I was hoping they wouldn't leave scares, but it looks like they will." I respond, disappointed in the way my injury healed. "Hey, at least it isn't a big scares, just a bunch of tiny ones." Billy says, laughing a bit, "I guess." I say. A few more people get finished with their showers and walk out. It took a few more minutes but the last of them got finished and we got ready to leave. Dr. Loomis said we would be going back to the rooms, since it was around 8:40, and will be getting ready for bed.

We make our way back to the rooms, after putting our dirty clothes away. They put us in our cells and lock the doors, "So, you guys have a few minutes before bed, is their anyone who would like to say something positive about today?" Dr. Loomis asks cheerfully, "Yeah! I beat Billy in king of the hill!" Stu says with a huge grin. "You only won because of default, the guards told us to get down, you dimwit." Billy says annoyed, already laying down. "Yeah, but I was up there longer so I won!", "Fine believe what you want." Billy responds, ending the argument. "Well, that's good. Anything else?" Dr. Loomis asks again, "Michael and Jason made me a flower crown." I say holding the tulip crown. Michael gives me a thumbs up, while Jason just smiles. "Very good! Now lets get ready for bed, so we can face tomorrow, okay?" Dr. Loomis says, everyone agreed,  got ready for bed and laid down. I cover up and put the flower crown next to the sheets. I just stare at it, realizing I am making friends for once. Hoping I can take them with me when I escape. Then we could all live happily. But, that's if they want to go.. Hopefully..