~ New Friends, Hell Yeah!~

Once everyone one was gathered into the living room, I began to tell the story. The story of my past after the 'accident'.

(Flash-back a few years, to the start of Y/n's 'Asylum hopping')

"Hey! Wake up!" The guard yelled, getting me up from the stone floor I had fallen asleep on. "You're being moved to a different place." He states holding on to my forearm tightly. It made me angry. He pulled me through the labyrinth of stone walls and to the front of the building where I was forced into a chain harness and muzzle, then into the back of a white van.

The ride was uncomfortable and infuriating as I was thrown every which way we had turned. Soon enough we made it to my new 'home'. It was a bit bigger than my last one. When we got inside I noticed that it had less windows and doors, but I didn't care. I had to get out of there some how.

The doctors started to introduce me to therapists and medical professionals that were going to 'help' me. I didn't listen though. I was to busy planning my escape. They finally finished and two guards 'guided' me to my room, more like cell, in which I would be staying in. There was four cells in total all of them inhabited except for one. One guard held me as the other went to unlock the cell door. In that moment I decide to cause some trouble.

As the guard held me hands behind my back in cuffs, I swung my body forward, falling to the ground and swapping my cuffed hands to the front of my body. As the guard was confused and went to get me up I swept his legs out of under him. As he laid on the ground I got up and grabbed his gun from his holster and shot him in the back of the head. Killing him instantly.

The other guard turned around freaking out because of the dead body and the fact that I had a gun. The other people in cells around me cheered me on as I stared at him. The guard held his hands up, slowly  walking out of the cell. "Look, I don't want any trouble." He said terrified, "I have a wife and kids, I just want to go home. Please." He pleaded. I just stared and cocked the gun towards his head. "How about no.." I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I stared at the gun and then at the guy, "Well Shit-". Before I could even turn around I was tackled to the ground and wrestled to get the gun out of my hands. He successfully was able to demobilize me and get me into my cell.

He stared at me for a bit then spoke, "I don't get paid enough for this shit." He said almost crying. As he walked off I laid on my new concrete bed and stared at the ceiling. More guards retrieved the dead body that rested on the ground in front of my cell. After that it went quiet for a while.

I ended sleeping for a few hours until a loud bang was heard. I jolt awake, looking around for the source of the sound. I lock eyes with one of the people in the other cell. He had unruly brown hair and menacing brown eyes. He had hit the cell wall with one of his shoes. I stare at him, wondering what he's doing. He suddenly speaks up. "Good! You're finally awake." He says. "We were worried the guard knocked a few neurons out of your brain when he tackled ya." He's says again, adding a light chuckle to the end of it. I remain quiet, but finding any of it funny. I was hungry and getting angry. "Aww come on lil' one, don't frown like that. Bo doesn't mean anything by it." Another guy says. He too has brown hair and brown eyes, but a much friendlier and happier face. I smile a bit. He gives me a wider smile and then looks at the other guy in the room. He has longer hair then the rest and a mask that looks to be made of wax? He looks at the ground, quiet and unbothered. "Hey Vinny! Why don't you say hi to the new comer?" The guy asks. The 'Vinny' guy looks at him, still quiet and unbothered. "Don't be like that Vinny. I think they seem nice!" The guy says once again. He then turns back to me with a big smile, "Well howdy! I'm Lester Sinclair, but you can call me your new best buddy!" I give him a small smile again, then look at the other two guys. "I'm Bo Sinclair, the smart one of this idiot squad." Bo says, laying down onto his 'bed'. I then look at the masked one. He remains silent. "Sorry about him, he's a bit of a shy one. Doesn't really talk to anyone." Lester says with a sad smile. "What about you? What's your name?- better yet what's your story?" Lester starts and Bo ends. I look at them, then down at my hands. "Well my names y/n, and I just moved here from a child's mental facility." I say, still not meeting any of their eyes. "How old are you?" Lester asks worried. " Oh I'm ___ ." I respond, "You poor thing.. where's your parents?" Lester says now even more worried for me. "I.. I don't know my dad.. and my mother.. my mother is dead." I say starting to cry a bit. Missing my home. "She isn't just dead, you killed her!" One of the guards yelled, busting into the room uninvited. I start sobbing more. I hated being yelled at. It reminded me of my mother, and how she would hit me. "Hey! Leave the poor thing alone!" Lester says yelling back. "It obvious they're going through a lot right now so lay off!!" He finishes, blood red in the face and a menacing look in his eyes. He turns to me and smiles softly, "sorry about that little one. The guards sometimes forget their place.." I give him a sad smile, "Thank you..-", "Yeah yeah.. just get up already. It's dinner time." The guard says slightly scared. I stand up and what to be cuffed and taken out.

(Time skip to dinnerrr <3)

It was silent for the first few minutes of dinner. Background sounds of other inmates chatting and eating was the only thing that was heard. Y/n sat next to Bo, while Vincent and Lester sat in front of them. All of a sudden Bo speaks up, "So you killed your mom?" He asks quietly, I nodded a little. Unsure of if I was telling the truth or not, Lester spoke up aswell. "How'd ya do it?" He asked, "With an axe.." I responded in a whisper. They all looked at each other then back at me. "So you did murder her?" Bo asked again, in a normal, unbothered tone. "You're not scared of me, are you?" I said, not wanting to be alone in this facility. "Of course not! We just don't understand why a small thing like you would want to do something so vulgar." Lester replied, "..cause she was mean to me..." I said. "Don't worry kid, we'll take care of you." Bo said with a small smile as he continued eating along with the others. Except for Vincent.. He just sat there staring down at his tray of food. I have a small look towards him, accidentally staring for a little longer then intended. Vincent noticed and looked at me. I quickly turned my head back around to eat. Embarrassed and scared he's mad. He made a hum like sound that caused me to look back at him. When I did he waved, so I waved back and smiled a little. Bo and Lester noticed our interaction but didn't say anything, shocked and suprised that there brother had interacted with me. Even if it was just a simple wave. It was more then what he did with anyone else. So instead of interrupting it, they just continued eating along with with us.

(Time skip to later!!)

"So how do you feel about your first half-day here, y/n?" Lester asks as he gets ready to go to bed. "It was pretty alright.., I mean I met you guys. Now I'm not so lonely.." I smile at the boys in the cells next to me. They smile back. Well, except for Vincent, but he seems just as content with the atmosphere. I lay down on my cell bed, ready to sleep and move on with the next day. "LIGHTS OUT!" The speakers call through out the building. Then the lights begin to fade. I lay there wondering about what may happen tomorrow.

But nothing I thought of could have made me ready for this.