Chapter 12: Havoc

TW: Swearing,

(A.N might be important? Idk, read if you want ig)

Midoriya walked down the street, passing a few people that took absolutely no notice to him at all. He was mildly proud of how his most recent prank had gone, leaving a malicious smirk on his face.

A few hours ago, he ran into a group of pros taking down a villain. It was night, at the time, so most of the well known heros were back at their houses, off duty.

He walked closer, wanting to get a better look. Well, he also happened to have baking supplies in his bag for... no reason. It was simple things like flour and eggs and glue. Cake ingredients, basically.

He saw a few heros that he knew, a few he didn't. He was glad to see Fatgum and Erasurehead in the crowd. Things would be so much funnier with them around.

He 'snuck' passed the heros and that villain, still fighting each other. He remember he didn't have to sneak, because they couldn't see him anyways.

'Nevermind how dumb I am. At this point I shouldn't even be surprised with my self.' He thought, shaking his head in disappointment.

Focusing back to the scene ahead of him, he took off his backpack and started going through it. At this point, the villain and heros were in the middle of the street. There was no civilians there because of how dark it was, so they didn't have to worry about protecting anyone but themselves

Heros were yelling back and forth as the villain avoided most of their attacks and landing a few of their own. That is, until they got hit in the face with an egg.

Temporarily, the villain was thrown off balance. This would have been a perfect time for the heros to capture them, but instead they were all looking around for where the egg came from.

'Stupid-ass heros. There's an opening right. There. Just take it! Seriously!' He thought, frustrated with how the heros were handling this. He decided to take his frustrations out by throwing even more things, but this time not only at the villain.

An egg landed right in the middle of Fatgums forehead and suddenly all hell broke loose. Heros went back to trying to fight the villain, who used their confusion to their advantage, as well as trying to find who was throwing eggs at them.

Soon, eggs got boring. Midoriya decided to get closer to one of the fighting heros and pour and unholy amount of flour on them. Of course this hero just happened to be Erasurehead.

The man, previously covered in black, was now, instead, covered in white. He started coughing, flour infiltrating his lungs and making it hard to breathe.

The villain was about to take this chance to harm the underground hero, but Midoriya had better plans for him. Soon, the villain found themselves covered in glue, head to toe. It had to have been a couple gallons judging by the fact that he now looked like a white sludge monster.

This, of course, want enough for Midoriya. He had put glue on the villain, so there was no way he wasn't going to stick a ton of things on him now.

Midoriya ran around, gathering all the items he would need from the heros on the sight. He grabbed two buttons from a heros he didn't know, a top hat from a magician looking guy, a black shoelace from the villain himself, and, as a finishing touch, a grey scarf from Erasurehead.

As the heros looked in panic as their things began to disappear, Midoriya had started to assemble his masterpiece. This was incredibly hard for Midoriya however, because the villain didn't seem to like being covered in glue, strangely.

After, with great effort, Midoriya was finished, he stepped back to admire his work. A heard a few confused laughs from the heros, who still couldn't see him and therefore had no idea what was happening.

The villain had become a glue-snowman. Button eyes, shoelace smile, magical top hat, and, much to Erasureheads annoyance, warm winter scarf.

Midoriya was very satisfied with his work, but before he left he needed to let the heros know who did this. Well, kinda?

He tagged the side of a building they were next too with a red spider lily, his signature. The heros were detaining the villain, who had found it very hard to move while covered in glue. A few made a surprised noise as the tag started to appear. Soon, people were yelling, trying to find where Midoriya was.

They didn't, of course. After so long you would've thought they realized that he wouldn't be seen unless he wanted to be. But, of course, they didn't, or else they wouldn't have been making such a sene.

Anyways, that was a while ago. Now Midoriya was thinking a little more large scale.

AN: Hello, you beautiful losers! So the reason I said this was important was because I wanted to ask if you guys wanted me to do something special for all the attention this book was getting? Like a Q&A, One-shot, or a whole new story? Or something that you guys suggest? Idk, I might just be stupid, but I think it could be fun, so comment if you want! Anyways, thanks for all the attention this book is getting! I read all of the comments (because I have no life, of course) and I love hearing from everyone. Well, that's all I really have to say, so have a great day or rest of your day or whatever! -●-

What's your favorite anime?

Words: 953