Chapter 27: Lil Pride Spice

I just noticed I didn't put Hagakures and Kanimaris reactions, so have this. I wanted a funny bromance, so I made one.

"Oh my God, you look so cute!" Kaminari yelled at the short, now visible, male in front of him.

"That sounded kinda fruity." Hagakure said, laughing at their interaction.

"Obviously, I'm an entire orchard of fruit." Kaminari rolled his eyes playfully, focusing on the girl.

"Wait, for real? I thought you were only interested in girls?" Hagakure questioned, remembering his constant flirting with basically every girl in the class.

"Well, I'm bi, I just lean more towards girls." Kaminari shrugged.

"So I could've been talking about boys with you this whole time? Even just relative attractiveness? I've wasted all this time! All the girls in the class either like girls or have boyfriends!" She complained.

"Wait, really? I didn't know anyone was dating in the class! I'm so out of the loop! Why haven't we talked to each other before!?"

"I know right! Wait." Hagakure said, remembering their original reason for being here. She turned to Midoriya, sitting on him bed as he stared at the floor, not really looking.

"Hey Ku? What's your sexuality?" Hagakure questioned. Midoriya looked up at the mention of his fake name.

"Hm? Oh, I'm aromantic and asexual. I've never liked the idea of anything couples do." Midoriya stated blandly.

"Oh? Yeah, I guess you do kinda give that vibe." Kaminari said, thinking about how Midoriya usually acts.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Midoriya said, faking offense.

"Wait! No, I didn't mean it as a bad thing! I mean, like, you just kinda don't seem like the relationship type? That sounds bad, too. Look, I just -" Kaminari was cut off by Midoriya's laughter.

"I know what you meant. It was a joke." Midoriya said, trying to contain his laughter.

"Thank God. You scared the shit out of me, bro." Kaminari sighed.

"Okay," Hagakure said, dragging out the 'ay'.

"So, I guess since we're on this whole Lgbtq topic, what are you guys pronouns? I just realized I never asked, and I don't want to be that one bitch that misgenders people." Hagakure stuck her tongue out at the last bit, making both Midoriya and Kaminari laugh.

"Well, I go by he/him. How 'bout you guys?" Kaminari started.

"I'm he/they, I guess. I've never really cared that much, but I don't think of myself as very feminine." Midoriya stated with a shrug.

"Alright, good. I go by she/her, but I'm okay with they/them whenever. Kinda like Ku, I don't really care if people use gender neutral terms." Hagakure said.

"Okay, now that we got that outta the way, I need to know all the class relationships. I didn't know anyone was dating at all!" Kaminari said.

"Oh my God, yes. Ku, you wanna listen too?" Hagakure said, exited.

"Ooo, drama? Yes, obviously." Midoriya said as they all sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed.

"Okay. So first, all the couples. Mina and Uraraka started dating, like maybe a month or two ago? And Tsu and Tokoyami stated dating during the last break. I heard they went to the fair as their first date! They are so cute together!" Hagakure ramble excitedly.

"I knew it! Mina always got a little more pink when Uraraka was around." Kaminari said.

"Well yeah! They're so perfect for each other!" She gushed.

"What about you? You like anyone?" Midoriya questioned, already knowing the answer. Being able to see her had its perks, including being able to see her get all flushed when talking to a certain someone.

"Um, well yeah. Okay I'll tell you guys if you promise not to tell anyone." She said flustered. They both agreed.

"Well, I kinda like Ojiro? I mean look at him how can I not?!" She said.

"I knew it! You guys are literally perfect for each other." Kaminari said. He talked to Ojiro quite a bit and might know exactly who he liked.

"Okay, well what about you, Kaminari? Do you like anyone?" Midoriya asked.

"Meh, not really. I mean, our class is full of hotties, but no one really interests me yet." Kaminari shrugged.

"Oh yeah, there are also some secret relationships. You guys wanna know about those?" Midoriya questioned nonchalantly.

"Secret relationships?! There are couples I don't know about?! How would you even know about them?!" She exclaimed. Midoriya shrugged, which seems to be happening a lot today.

"People just aren't as good at hiding them ad they think they are. Well, maybe they are, but I'm invisible and walk through walls a lot, so I see a whole lot of stuff I wish I didn't." Midoriya said, shivering at the memories of the many unspeakable things he's seen happening in the school.

"Ugh, I guess you're right. They probably hear me walking cause I can't just walk through walls like some kind of ghost." She said, throwing her hands up.

"Well do you want to know or not?"

"Yes, ignore her complaining and tell us already!" Kaminari said. Hagakure gasped in fake offense, but turned her attention to Midoriya anyways.

"Well I caught Sero drop-kissing Todoroki once. That was kinda funny, cause Todoroki didn't know it was happening and Sero kinda just sat for a minute, then ran." Midoriya laughed at the memory.

"'Drop-kissing'?" Kaminari questioned.

"Oh yeah. He taped him self to the ceiling and kissed him upside-down, Spiderman style."

"Awww! That's so friggin' cute oh my god!" Hagakure gushed.

"Oh I also saw Jirou standing outside Momos dorm room with a bunch of flowers and tickets. Probably to a concert or something."

"Ughh, this makes me feel so single." Kaminari complained, with Hagakure agreeing.

"You guys asked me." Midoriya raised his hands in defence.

For the rest of the night the trio talked about couples, possible couples, and crushes. There was also a small amount of talk about the next prank, but Midoriya said he already had it all figured out.

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! This is a short filler chapter. I'll get the next chapter out soon, promise. Anyways, I wanted to do something special for Pride Month, cause like, I'm a pride goblin? So if you guys had any suggestions that would be much appreciated! Alright, that's it. Have a great day or night or whatever! ÷]

Are you doing anything for Pride Month? If so, what?

Words: 1077