Chapter 40: Q&A With A Rodent

"How old are you?" Midoriya asked almost completely out of the blue.

"I-what? Why is that the first question you would like to ask me?" The principal was curious as to why he chose such a random and insignificant thing to ask.

"Well do you wanna start with small talk or childhood trauma? Cause I didn't sign up for a therapy session as far as I'm aware." He sassed.

"Alright, we'll start small. I don't remember how old I am." Nezu knew a lot, but birthdays weren't really something he celebrated, thanks to the humans in his past.

"Oh damn, so that's some childhood trauma in itself, huh? Even dead I'm still not good with small talk. Mkay, well you can ask me a question now, I guess." He offered

"Alright, well since you started with 'childhood trauma' I guess I will too.-"

"Oh God, here we go."

"-I'm well aware of how you died, but I'd like to know the why, if that's alright with you." Nezu finished.

"Yeah alright whatever. I died cause I had nothing going for me. I didn't have anything good going for me so I kinds just threw myself off a roof? There's not much to say I guess." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. I'd really didn't bother him much anymore. He was dead and he liked it much better that way.

"Hm, I guess that's a fine answer. I'd like to delve deeper into your reasoning more at some point, but for right now, it's your turn." Nezu picked up his cup of tea and took a sip before placing it down on a coaster and folding his hands in his lap.

"Ooo alright, um. I've heard a few rumors, it's really easy to hear people talk behind someone's back when you're a ghost, but that's not the point. I heard you have a plan for world domination. Could I see this plan?" Midoriya smirked as Nezus eyes lit up. Nezu face twisted into a mischievous smirk as he turned around and hopped out of his chair. He opened a locked file cabinet and pulled out a thick binder, plopping it down onto the desk.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He laughed. And thus began a terribly chaotic neutral friendship filled with mischievous plans and a whole lot of tea.

>>>>>>>

"So how'd it go, Izuku?" Kaminari asked when he suddenly appeared in front of him and Hagakure. The ghost did it so often it barely even phased them anymore.

"Absolutely amazing!" Midoriya smirked, sending shivers down both of his friends spines. Neither of them liked the idea of their ghost friend and crazy principal talking for too long. They might realize they had a lot in common, with the whole 'loving to fuck people over' thing.

"We asked each other a few questions at first and then we got into the interesting stuff!" He smiled giddily.

"Interesting stuff? Why don't I like the sound of that?" Hagakure asked skeptically.

"It's just normal stuff. Y'know 'tell the bros at a sleepover' 'I could probably ruin at least one person's life with this' type stuff." He shrugged his shoulders, but smirked evilly at the same time.

"That doesn't make me feel any better. What did you guys talk about, Izuku?" Kaminari joined in, also pretty suspicious.

"World domination, obviously!" Midoriya beamed, making both of his friends groan.

"Yeah, it was so fun. I mean there was one pretty bad thing, but I've learned to make the best out of my current situation." Midoriya waved dismissively.

"'One pretty bad thing'? What's the 'one pretty bad thing'?" Hagakure asked. Midoriya face went sour for a moment before he started laughing lowly.

"Now that the teachers know everything, they thought it would be wrong to keep the knowledge to themselves. They dont want to tell the press, but I still have living relatives that they think should be informed of this 'predicament'." Midoriya quoted the end from Nezu.

"Wait does that mean... you'll see her again?" Hagakure questioned. He told they all about everything a while ago, so they know the reasons for Midoriya suicide.

"Yup. I'll ne going to see my dear old mother again."

A.N: Hey Hey Hey you beautiful losers! I'm really sorry this is short, I'm going to update again this week as an apology ig? Anyways I really didn't know what to do with this chapter. I feel like it was really bad but idk how to fix it or even what went wrong. But anyways, this is chapter 40! Isn't that cool? I can't believe there are still so many people reading this after so many chapters. Mk, imma stop talking now. Have a great morning or night or whatever! <3

How many siblings do you have?

Words:798