Chapter 16: Glad I Dont Have To Learn Anymore

Midoriya would call himself a stalker per say. It was just a coincidence. Nothing more.

It's not like he followed Bakugo home, waited until he got his letter, and waited for him to open it so he could find out his class and mess with him there.

No, that would be absurd. Absolutely not. He would never.

He hid it for a week and then did all that stuff. Get it right, seriously.

Anyways, ignoring that. Midoriya wad sitting in UA. Specifically class 1A. He just made a small mess and sat on the teachers desk. Nothing big, just moved a few papers, flipped a few desks, drew on the chalk board, smashed up all the chalk he could find covered the room in a layer of chalk fog. It's non-toxic so it's fine.

So back to the now, he was just sitting on the desk, kicking his legs, and looking through his backpack. He wanted to get his tag on the chalkboard real fast before anyone came in. Thank God it was still like an hour before school.

He sprayed the tag on the chalk board and immediately got bored. It was still an hour before anyone would see him masterpiece after all.

Midoriya decided to try and take a nap. He wasn't really sure if he could, considering he was dead and all, but it was nice way to try and pass the time.

Spoiler alert, most ghosts can't sleep. Midoriya was, in fact, one of those ghosts. He laid there with his eyes closed for about 30 minutes. Eventually he just got bored and opened his eyes.

He wanted to walk around and explore, but he also wanted to see the faces of the first people to arrive and look at the mess he created. It was a very hard choice. It's great that he thought about it for like 20 minutes and by that time people would start coming in at any moment.

(The chapter deleted at this point. It deleted like 500+ words so I'm mad lol.)

The first one in the room was, of course, the loud blue haired guy at the entrance exam. As soon as he walked into the room he gasped, quite over-dramaticly. He started screaming about "classroom conduct" and these hooligans!"

When he finally finished his monolog to a nonexistent being, he ran out saying something about "going to the teachers to report this immediately." As if anyone was listening that cared.

Midoriya was laughing his translucent ass off. Some random blue guy came in and started yelling like an overgrown toddler. This was one of the many reaction he wanted. It was going perfect so far.

More and more people started coming in. Their reactions ranged in a way Midoriya enjoyed seeing. Some people laughed with him, the clear jokers of the class. Some people completely ignored any mess they saw and picked up a desk for themselves. Some started to help clean up. Some yelled, some scoffed, but all in all, Midoriya couldn't have been happier. Well until he saw the teachers face.

The children's homeroom teacher came in, clearly annoyed by the blue guys constant screaming. The look on his face was something Midoriya couldn't stop laughing at. He laughed so hard, in fact, he fell off the desk he was sitting on. Thank God ghosts don't get hurt, or he'd have a concussion. The teacher, on the other hand, was extremely pissed off.

Who would do something like this on the first day? Do they want to get expelled all ready?

Well, those were his thoughts before he saw the spider lily spayed painted in red ink on his chalk board. Perfect, this was exactly what the sleep deprived teacher needed, more problems in his life. There was absolutely no sarcasm in that sentence.

Well the teacher didn't plan on having the class inside anyways. He told them to get their things and a gym uniform and meet him outside where he would take them to a training ground.

Midoriya followed the tired teacher outside, not wanting to go into the locker room with the boys. That would be weird, for obvious reasons. He wasn't a student, he didn't have to anyways.

While he was outside, he decided to mess with the teacher a bit. He would pull on his scarf and hair, blow in his face, stomp on his feet, honestly just anything that would pass him off. It would be funny to see him try to find out who was doing this.

Once all the students were outside they were met woth a very angry Aizawa. Midoriya had learned his name when a student asked what they were doing. It turns out, they were taking a test. Boring.

Midoriya didn't want to stick around, but he heard someone would be getting expelled, and he just needed to see that. He could also watch them use their quirks and see how he could use it against them. Regular research, nothing cynical happening here.

About half way through Midoriya realized the whole expulsion thing was probably just a scare tactic, but he sat through half of this already so it didn't matter anymore. He didn't exactly have anything to do anyways.

There was also another thing he had to think of. He saw the boy from the written exam again, Kaminari. He promised he would find a way to contact him, and now that he was in UA it would be much easier. Well if he could find a way jn the first place.

It would also be fun to let him in on some of the pranks. Like a class traitor, helping Midoriya with things he himself couldn't do. Yes, this friendship would be an interesting one.

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! How are you guys doing today? I feel like shit personally, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is: help??? So this has been getting really popular and I wanted to start planning out how the story goes. At least a little bit so I know major plot points. I tried to just write down plot point but I don't think I'm doing this right. One of the is "Noooo my rights" so I'm doing something wrong. I'm just gonna stay confused for a bit. Anyways, wanna tell me about your day? Wanna vent or just talk? I'll be here to listen or rely if you want me to. Feel free to do or say whatever. Well, have a good morning or night or whatever!

What's your sexuality? (If you're comfortable sharing, of course.)

Words:1107